Evie Harris

I really like Evie but I don't think she has ever had a cover and I'm not sure how many campaigns she has gotten.

I really like Evie but I don't think she has ever had a cover and I'm not sure how many campaigns she has gotten.
When I saw Evie four years ago the first time and heard the voices, also from Vogue UK regarding her (angelic face, new star), I thought she would have a bigger career and will be one of the top newcomers. But I am also missing the big deals, like big covers for example Vogue Covers or bigger campaigns. She had some campaigns but not many. But possible now, never say never. I also love her very much and she is a really sweet girl with a deep voice. You would not think.:D

IRO Paris SS 2023
Ph: By Purienne
Los Angeles, Goldstein Residence

Iroparis.com

I think girls like Evie careers are getting side-swiped by diversity quotas. Looking at models.com, girls of color are now getting the biggest campaigns. Designers want to prove that they love diversity. Magazines also want to prove they love diversity. Unless she has connections and instagram accounts like Bella, Gigi, Kaia, Georgia.., it's very hard for white girls to become stars. The industry. wants more women of color to be considered supermodels.

Conner Ives RTW F/W 2023 London

Vogue.com+ Getyimages

Molly Goddard F/W 2023 London

Look 1

Look 2

Vogue.com+ gettyimages

Philosophy di Lorenazo Serafini F/W 2023 Milan

Vogue.com+ Gettyimages

After Del Core Milan
Streetstyle

source: Thefashionmodelspotter_

Users who are viewing this thread