Evisu

riz

Reaction score
i think Evisu is a great brand, is there any one who likes the collection?

I think their dedication to total replication of the original American jeans is to be admired and feared...could any nation other than Japan produce such a meticulously studied copy that actually superceeds the orginal?

However I think their clothes are a bloody awful rip-off.

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Jan 8th, 2004 - 5:52 pm
I think their dedication to total replication of the original American jeans is to be admired and feared...could any nation other than Japan produce such a meticulously studied copy that actually superceeds the orginal?

However I think their clothes are a bloody awful rip-off.
Ive heard there is another denim brand in the making.....

the epitome of aesthetic jeans.

i will find out and let you know the name of the brand.

I've heard Blue Guru tipped as the next Evisu (I'm not so sure myself)...

Blue Guru , they dont have the infrastructre or expertise!!!!!

thanks for the insight in to Evisu the replicator.

I think alot of what Evisu is doing is great, good qualitys! Evisu Donna is superb... But the people that have the distribution in Europe is not doing their job!!! To much bad stores that have it!!! But the line from Japan is super nice and it is only in the best stores... But this is expencive!!! U have one europeen line and one from Japan!

i agree with DUFFERS. EVISU used to be great a few years back. everyone wanted a pair with that big label on the backpockets.
NOW, when i compare them to other denim companies I cannot see what is so great about them anymore.
maybe in the hip hop/rap scene :unsure:

they might be still of good quality though :flower:

Ive heard there is another denim brand in the making...

i will find out and let you know the name of the brand.[/QUOTE]
HI RIZ :flower:

Could this brand be ETIENNE OZEKI ?

I believe this Hong Kong brand has been deliberately set up to capture the Evisu market .

BTW there is a vast difference between the authentic Japanese Evisu , designed by Mr. Yamane and made in Japan ( including Yamane deluxe ) , and the european Evisu collection , designed and made in Italy .

GEESE in Manchester UK used to sell the Japanese Evisu line , and I think the new LIBERTY London men's department sell it , certainly according to British GQ .

Regards KIT

I used to like Evisu but now i dont like it at all since there are so many fakes being sold now. Its so common and a lot of it is fake which is a shame really.

evisu is slack...it has some of the worst brandin i have ever seen and now its made its way into TK Maxx its even worse. its worn by people who think it looks good because of its price...terrible

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->