Exclusives

Charlotte Wiggins was a Proenza exclusive

style.com

I'm assuming Charlotte Di Calypso was a Ralph Lauren exclusive?

Svea Kloosterhof was exclusive for MJ as well.

And let's not forget our @MarcJacobsIntl exclusive...Svea Kloosterhof!!!
twitter.com/MarilynAgencyNY

I just noticed that the two Jil Sander exclusives last season (Vasilisa Pavlova and Ella Kandyba) are doing great in New York. :lol:

^ Yeah, and I refuse to believe she didn't book any shows between Nicholas K and the 5 or more days it took until the Proenza show, they definitely had her on hold.

ah...thats why svea didnt show up at other shows...she's my favorite from last season CK exclusive

Sojourner Morell was MJ city exclusive as well.

So there were no Rad Hourani exclusives this season? Quite a good thing.

Sojourner Morell was MJ city exclusive as well.

So there were no Rad Hourani exclusives this season? Quite a good thing.

Kind of agree with you and would even push this thought forward. If there were a season with no exclusive at all, it would be VERY healthy for the whole business. This just got out of place and the meaning of exclusive doesn't mean anything real at all. Can anyone realise? Please, it's not that hard. It used to be a big thing now it's become something so cheap and I can't picture anyone worthy out there being proud of having some exclusive models walking his show. It became so lame it should be already seen as a big shame. We need guts, we need something new. We need another era and the designer who can bring that will win everything. Not the stupid follower who thinks exclusives can make his show precious. This one would have had better think twice about his show. Sorry for my unperfect english. It's late here at night and I'm tired of fake castings. I need something daring and relevant. I need a STATEMENT. If any of you, CDs can make it, it would make my month. Basta.

doesn't Rad show in paris now? He only shows his diffusion line in NYC

Its possible he could still do exclusives.

^Francesco Scognamiglio tweeted that he wanted to book both Daphne and Mariacarla but he can't because they were Prada exclusives

Exclusives

Marte Mei Van Haaster

00040m.jpg

Kati Nescher

00140m.jpg

Megan Will

00160m.jpg

Nadine Ponce

00170m.jpg

Frida Aasen

00200m.jpg

Romee Strijd

00220m.jpg

Antonia Wesseloh

00320m.jpg

Madison Leyes

00360m.jpg

Ophelie Rupp

00400m.jpg

style

I'm not 100% sure though. I think some were just semi-exclusives.

^^ Thanks for posting them:flower:
Out of these girls,I like Ophelie the most.:PLook at those eyes......:heart:

Not so clever to let Marte Mei Van Haaster be an exclusive. I bet she'd have booked the show anywas along some other high profile shows. Kati Nescher is quite gorgeous, she's really confident and charismatic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->