Votes: 6 3.0%
  • Brown

Votes: 78 38.8%
  • Hazel

Votes: 26 12.9%
  • Other

Votes: 8 4.0%

• Total voters
Apparently Elizabeth Taylor does, they're among her most famous physical attributes.
That woman has blue eyes, period.

Eyes do not change colour, it's physically impossible. Unless you have a serious illness. They may look different depending on the lighting.

Mine are just plain old blue. I guess we have a lot of Northen Europeans in this thread :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

I also think her eyes are just blue. I see quite a few people claim to have violet eyes, but it all looks blue to me. The only people who truly have a chance of getting violet or lavender eyes are albinos (if I remember correctly). I've also seen people claiming to have green eyes who look like they just have blue eyes. Blue eyes seem to be admired so much, so I don't get why some blue-eyed people claim to have other colours.

Mine are hazel (brown with green).

a lot of people have brown eyes here :lol:

mine are a lovely hazel.
they appear to be brown, but when in certain lights they look more greenish..
i also have a brownish-red spot in one of them.. :lol:

I voted Blue...cos you know...they are. lol

they look so boring, id looooove to have beautiful dark brown eyes!!

Eyes do not change colour, it's physically impossible. Unless you have a serious illness. They may look different depending on the lighting.

Mine are just plain old blue. I guess we have a lot of Northen Europeans in this thread :lol:

My eyes have/are changing colour:shock: Planing to make a doctors appointment. Anyways in my childhood they were dark brown and now they're a mix of hazel brown/green/grey-blue with a dark ring around the edge of the iris (doesn't look as bad as it sounds) using the same lighting. So I voted 'other'.

Last edited by a moderator:
My eyes have/are changing colour:shock: Planing to make a doctors appointment. Anyways in my childhood they were dark brown and now they're a mix of hazel brown/green/grey-blue with a dark ring around the edge of the iris (doesn't look as bad as it sounds) using the same lighting. So I voted 'other'.
I think it's pretty normal for the eyes to change a bit while growing up, but sudden changes are something to keep an eye on.

Brown, alas...

I have always wanted bright bluey green eyes like my Dad lol

i have dark brown eyes :smile:

good thing for contacts! after that, i have ocean blue eyes ^^

I'm not entirely sure what to say. I voted brown, but they're somewhere in between brown and hazel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->