Eye Treatments : serum or cream?

Adrina

Reaction score
Hello TFS members, specially you're in skin care passion.

I'm curious about the eyes treatment this moment, how do you treat your eyes if they're always look tired? I used to use the roller balls from Chanel, Nuxe, but now I think my eyes needs more new strong products.B) Please tell me your suggestions or your fave eyes product. Thanks alot.

I'm using the Dermalogica Ultra Repair Eye Cream and alternate with REN's Radiance Eye Maintenance Gel.

I have tried many eye creams as I have really dark circles under my eyes that just wont go away. The La Mer products were all hype and did not do much. I have tried the Shiseido Benefiance eye cream and that did help out a bit. I hear that Chantecaille Nano Gold eye cream is pretty good but its a bit pricey. I'm not so sure about the La Prairie products, I always get mixed reviews on those from my friends.

I don't really care that much about dark circles but I really want to know what to use to get rid of lines..

Dark circles have nothing to do with age, they are mostly hereditary. Which means you can't do anything about them.

If the wrinkle is already there, then it's too late. Don't worry, there's always surgery :rofl:

Dark circles have nothing to do with age, they are mostly hereditary. Which means you can't do anything about them.

If the wrinkle is already there, then it's too late. Don't worry, there's always surgery :rofl:
Thanks the_ida, you comment gave me such a warm and fuzzy feeling

It's tough with eyes--there are bags, hollowness, dark circles, wrinkles....the list could go on.

I use SKII eye cream and I like it. It does a good job of making my wrinkles less apparent. This is the only eye cream I've stuck with, although it is expensive.

Thanks the_ida, you comment gave me such a warm and fuzzy feeling
I know :rofl:

The only thing that really works against wrinkles is staying out of the sun and not smoking. The rest is pretty much genetic.

I know :rofl:

The only thing that really works against wrinkles is staying out of the sun and not smoking. The rest is pretty much genetic.
Well I'm def not going to stop smoking:innocent:. I wish they had told me about this when I was 15..there's no promoting of anti aging creams for 15 yr olds:doh:. At least I was asked to show I.D. at the tax free:lol: ( I'll let you know next time I'll go to Denmark:wink:)

I had never heard about skII before I went to Korea, I don't think we have that brand in Norway:huh:

I love showing ID. Makes me feel 16 again!

SKII is not available in DK either. I do think it's oretty strange.

Well at least you have Bobbi Brown, we only have one place in Norway where you can get that brand, and they only have makeup and no skin care products.
Have you tried the Bobbi Brown eye cream BTW? The BB ppl in Aarhus said it was amazing :rofl:

^You know what, I actually have...and they're right! Usually eye creams make my eyes SO puffy and sore, but this just felt really good. The BB peolpe in Århus are super nice IMO :lol:

I wouldn't buy it though, I'm quite happy with my Eye Contour Gel from Clarins. It de-puffs and lightens a tiny bit, which is all I need really, and I still don't trust creams near my eyes :ninja:

Yeah they were really nice and gave me loads of samples ^_^
I have the eye gel from REN and I think all it does is muisturize..why don't you trust creams near your eyes?

^They make my eyes red and puffy, and my main problem is puffiness :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->