F/W 03.04 Denim Trends

Discussion in 'Trend Spotting' started by Spacemiu, Aug 31, 2003.

1. tealady

tealady New Member

Welcome, FacesbyNiki. :flower:

2. banana

banana New Member

The one thing I don't like about GAP jeans is the length. I normally like a 33'' lenght but I find that the GAP regulars are more like a 31-32" and the tall sizes are way too long. Plus I think I'm in between sizes for the waist too...

3. kellygirl

kellygirl New Member

I am tall and thin but on the curvy side and i LOVE Serfontaine Jeans. They are a bit harder to find; you have to go to certain boutiques to get them but they are worth the hunt. They fit your hips so well.

4. fashionbug

fashionbug New Member

Love my Paper Denim's!!!! Actually they fit me and compliment my figure much more than 7's. Haven't tried Citizens of Humanity, yet. But I bought a few pair of Paper Denim's at the Fred Segal sale this year for $30 each, what a steal!

5. enrichi

enrichi New Member

I tend to prefer darker jeans because they're easier to dress up, and they're more work-appropriate for me. I can wear them with a little jacket, fun top, and killer shoes and they never let me down. I like paler ones sometimes, but only when I'm feeling ghetto. And you know... that just don't happen so often.

My problem with jeans is fit. I wear a 32, but I need something that's got more room through the hip and thigh. If the waist is any bigger, it just won't work. And I don't really care for that 'Oh, Gee, Do you like how I painted these on??" look. Besides, any girl who is wearing a 32 shouldn't even try it. Unless you're Sophie Dahl. And I doubt she's a 32. I also like a bit of stretch, I find it keeps the jeans looking crisper. Also, it helps avoiding plumber-butt in those ultra low-rise. At least I don't have a thong hanging out all over the place. But still.

Any suggestions?