F/W 06.07 Ad Campaigns

Ceptuouse

Reaction score
Does anyone know who's doing what?

I think Hilary will be doing Balenciaga again...

And it said in a newspaper that Victoria Beckham was "shooting for Chanel" so I really hope thats not an ad campaign or that its just a rumor, Maybe Avril will do the campaigns... :ninja:

I don't think Victoria will do Chanel. She has no style or fashion sense whatsoever. The same counts for Avril Lavigne. I don't think Chanel will use a celeb. I think for the FW0607 season we will see less celeb campaigns. And I also truly hope that. I think Prada will go to Anna Maria Ura who opened and closed the show.

As for Balenciaga, i'm not sure. I wonder if they will have again a large number of girls. If yes, I think Hilary will be in it again. But when they have an only girl campaign, I don't think Hilary will be their face.

Can't wait until the rumor mill starts picking up momentum! :smile:

I'm not sure if it was a F/W or S/S but I am in love with the bag in the Burberry ad feat. Gemma Ward! I am in love with the ad in itself!

I know this is a "who is doing what" thread but I just had to let it out... in love :smile::smile::smile::D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Kate for Dior by Nick Knight...

from FWD:

a Paris source has confirmed to The Daily that Moss will reunite with Dior to star in its upcoming fall campaign. The company is expected to complete the shoot by mid-March, with Nick Knight behind the lens. Naturally, John Galliano will be on hand as well, supervising coverage of his “gothic-chic” designs.

^ That is some of the most disappointing fashion news I've heard since the announcement that Roland Mouret wasn't showing.

not only is Kate rediculously over-hyped lately, her two Dior campaigns were numbingly boring. I personally think they should have chosen someone like Tasha, she would have been perfect.

I agree...Moss is fine for Burberry or Chanel but I expect someone newer, sharper, and edgier for Dior...like Ai Tominaga

Last edited by a moderator:
I forget her name, but the girl who opened Prada will most likely do Prada no?

I'm curious to see if Daria still has Chanel.

I think Versace should have a group shot with at least Hilary Rhoda somewhere in there.

Versace has only been using celebrities lately...I think they should do a shoot with all the famous fashion celebs like Margirathe(sp?) Missoni, Milla Jovovich, Lou Doullion, etc...that would be kool :D

I wonder if Daria will get Chanel again.. it would be cool IMO.. she's a Chanel Icon now. If she does it 4 seasons in a row.. it'll really cement her place.

I want less Kate Moss.. sorry to her fans.. but yeah thats my opinion only.

I think Hilary should do Ralph Lauren.. she's perfect for them and she was look #2 at the show so who knows.. plus she has worked with them in the past (but it wasn't the main line I believe). Hopefully she'll get Balenciaga again.. but they rarely repeat models right?

And I think Heather Bratton has been doing mass editorials recently and she'll probabbly nab a campaign or two.

I think maybe it'll be Daria for Fendi and Angela for Chanel?

Cameron R would be ideal for Versace and Gucci... the return of the sexy model for two brands that made their names with sexy girls.

I think that Erin should to Fendi too...its kinda cool that Karl is the photographer for those shoots. Doesnt he shoot Chanel to?

I have a feeling Coco Rocha and Bette Frank are going to have good campaign seasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->