F/W 09.10 Ad Campaigns (please read post #1 before posting)

Sigrid for Chloé would indeed be very interesting! Rest of my "campaign-wishlist":
Meghan for Prada (be it single or multi-girl...)
Jac for Jil Sander
Naty for Blugirl
Yulia Leontieva + Taryn for Nina Ricci

well, Karlie opened and closed Chloé last season... and Diana also did double duty the season before that...
but i do think Sigrid stands a better chance, and i wouldn't mind at all (though i want it to be MG) ^_^

i'm hoping for a more diverse season, and i don't just mean racial diversity... no girls with 10 campaigns, please

^I think Anna J and Toni fall into that category too,no?

I'm thinking Jac will have campaigns like Toni did for S/S 09

I'm really looking forward to seeing jac in campaigns but i hope she won't be totally everywhere like Toni.. it is very boring looking thru the first 10 pages of any mag at the moment... all ads with toni... I think designers will be a bit more selective and asking what other campaigns a girl is doing in this economic climate..and also her age ... some designers might want to wait a season or year...?and hopefully jacs bookers will be selective too..

we'll see.. they have to confirm their status of super-multi-campaigns.
honestly i hope not, or people can easily get tired.

I'm really looking forward to seeing jac in campaigns but i hope she won't be totally everywhere like Toni.. it is very boring looking thru the first 10 pages of any mag at the moment... all ads with toni... I think designers will be a bit more selective and asking what other campaigns a girl is doing in this economic climate..and also her age ... some designers might want to wait a season or year...?and hopefully jacs bookers will be selective too..

This is not just about Toni, but any girl with that many campaigns. I'd like to know what a designer is thinking casting a girl who has 10 other lines she's working with in the same season? Wouldn't you want someone who's doing nothing else, so when a client sees her in a mag, she/he identifies her with that particular brand, at least for the season being. Instead of people seeing the same girl for every brand, which then runs the risk of all becoming one big blur.

^no she has brown hair
quite gorgeous i must say...
she opened Calvin Klein this season

Mmm, she never stood out for me.
I would love to see some of the new black girls, I dont even know their names. There was one at Lanvin? Their all dark of course. I believe there was a beautiful native lookign girl at Ralph Lauren too. God I sound terribly racist. Sorry.

This is not just about Toni, but any girl with that many campaigns. I'd like to know what a designer is thinking casting a girl who has 10 other lines she's working with in the same season? Wouldn't you want someone who's doing nothing else, so when a client sees her in a mag, she/he identifies her with that particular brand, at least for the season being. Instead of people seeing the same girl for every brand, which then runs the risk of all becoming one big blur.

yuppie i agree with every single word. well, when it's a favorite of us that grabs million campaigns,it is ok :lol: we can't deny.
but when is a face we are tired of, it's annoying.

I desperately want Mariacarla to do Lanvin, she's so appropriate for Lanvin, and Givenchy of course!

And Ive had enough of Dolce & Gabbana's corny campaigns, they need to do something different something that's preferrably without Karlie Kloss.

I agree, Dolce's campaigns are not getting any better. I blame it on Klein...

Anyway, if people are posting wishlists, I'd love to see:
Anna Jagodzinska, Natasha and Trentini for Dolce & Gabbana
Lily D and Raquel for Versace
Models for Miu Miu
Not Heidi Mount for Chanel
No Daisy, Pixie, Eliza, etc...

^:hardhead: Versace cast. :lol:

i like your D&G line up though!

^ I wouldnt mind Raquel for Versace but definately not Lily. She's just...........no.
Hilary Rhoda for Versace is my ultimate dream!

Anna J. and Jourdan Dunn would look great for Louis Vuitton I think, even though im not even a fan of Jourdan, but that combination seems to work for me.

Chanel needs to go with someone boring to suit the collection, so maybe Snejana or even Vlada. But not Heidi Mount.

And no more old supermodels please! Ive had enough of Linda, Naomi and Claudia. Especially Claudia, she ruined last season's YSL and Salavatore Ferragamo.

As soon as anybody finds out ANY Snejana campaign news, they need to call me right away on this number : 911 !

Wouldn't it be awesome if Karl used his old time favorite, McMenamy, in a campaign?

I am really hoping that we can see Meghan get a bigger campaign this season. Prada would be perfect, but I kind of doubt that. My fingers are crossed for her..... :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->