F/W 2011.12 Ad Campaigns #2 (please read post #1 before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
The thread for the F/W 2011.12 campaigns should be used for general discussion about the F/W 2011.12 campaigns (including pre-fall and holiday). This thread is for campaign confirmations and/or rumours only. This first post of the thread will contain a list of the unofficial listing of the campaign participants which will be updated periodically.

There is another thread in ad campaigns called F/W 2011 Campaigns Wishlist where who you think should get a campaign talk should be posted.

Do not start individual threads without images. When the images for the campaigns start coming in, threads for these different campaigns should be started. Please do so using the guidelines stated here.

PLEASE NOTE: THE INFORMATION IN THIS THREAD WILL NOT BE UPDATED: PLEASE REFER TO THE F/W 2011.11 CAMPAIGNS LIST ONLY THREAD FOR THE MOST UP-TO-DATE LIST

Any information regarding campaign casting must have a source. If your source is someone in the industry and needs to remain anonymous, you can type "industry source." Any info without a source will not be added to the list.

When adding information about a campaign in a thread, please do so using the format below:

Campaign - M: Model A, Model B and Model C, Ph: Photographer A, Info: Source A [member name]

example:
Dolce & Gabbana - M: Evandro Soldati, Ph: Steven Klein, Info: pgpmag [kwikspell]

Please remember that you must have a source before posting information that will be added to the main list. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
F/W 2011.12 Ad Campaigns #2 (please read the rules in post #1)

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]128917[/split]

YSL Fragrance - M: Marine Vacth, Info: wwd
FACE TIME: Yves Saint Laurent Parfums has just added one more face to its star-studded cast. The L’Oréal-owned brand has signed on French actress and model Marine Vacth to front a women’s fragrance due out in September. The 20-year-old played a role in Céderic Klapisch’s recent movie “Ma part du gâteau” (or “My Piece of the Pie” in English). Next up, she’s to act in an Alexandre Arcady feature film.

we're working on the getting the list posts in the beginning of the thread in order...:flower:

:shock:whoops...my phone just butt-posted a blank post. Sorry guys:flower:

Excerpt from Emily Baker's nymag.com interview
Any fun shoots post–Fashion Week?
I shot for Chinese Vogue with Daniel Jackson which just came out. [Jackson] is so much fun to work with! Everything else, you’ll have to wait and see.

I am hoping that she means campaigns when she said everything else. Rumors...go!!!

picture2iz.png

runway411.com

Nine West 'Vintage America Collection' - M: Karen Elson, Ph:?, Info: WWD, Runway411.com

Is this a new ad by Bvlgari with Shu Pei and Ming Xi?

c652d15cf208.jpg

weibo.com

^ According to what the person who posted this picture described, I think it's not an ad. :smile:

Though it's still too early to predict who are the girls for Dsquared2 Fall/Winter 2011 campaign, we think Arizona Muse stands a chance..
CMO Fashionista's twitter

Source is an eyewear company who designs, manufactures and distributes eyewear for Dsquared2, Tom Ford, and Cavalli. So they must have seen/heard the casting.

and the beat goes on...

Mariacarla Boscono -dahlia Noir Fragrance By Givenchy-mert And Marcus

Daria Strokous-jil Sander- Willy Vanderperre
Kirsi Pirhonen-celine-jurgen Teller
Hilary Rhoda-max Mara-mario Sorrenti
Marique Schimmel-d&g-mario Testino
Tao Okamoto-d&g-mario Testino

Yay, Kirsi for Céline is wonderful news!! :buzz: Thanks!

Thanks eyeshiner!
Could you tell us more about Armani, what there's going on?

Mariacarla Boscono -dahlia Noir Fragrance By Givenchy-mert And Marcus

Daria Strokous-jil Sander- Willy Vanderperre
Kirsi Pirhonen-celine-jurgen Teller
Hilary Rhoda-max Mara-mario Sorrenti
Marique Schimmel-d&g-mario Testino
Tao Okamoto-d&g-mario Testino

If this is true I :heart: it! :blush:

My dear zac, the only reason ppl are still talking about givenchy f/w 09 is because of Adriana. Her capability of transforming to a high fashion goddess stunted ppl. U could say u don't like seeing her at givenchy. but saying she ruined it? That's hilarious. And i think it was an honor for givenchy to have such an international model near there brand.
Posted via Mobile Device

My dear zac, the only reason ppl are still talking about givenchy f/w 09 is because of Adriana. Her capability of transforming to a high fashion goddess stunted ppl. U could say u don't like seeing her at givenchy. but saying she ruined it? That's hilarious. And i think it was an honor for givenchy to have such an international model near there brand.
Posted via Mobile Device

I am sorry but I will never ever agree with that.

Anyway, yay for Kristen Mcmenamy for Givenchy and Poly for Versace !!

Posted via Mobile Device

:lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"