F/W 2012.13 Miscellanous Smaller Brand Ad Campaigns - Discussion Welcome

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
Thread for all the smaller labels that aren't regulary given their own threads, discussion welcome.
* If you feel any of these campaigns should be given their own thread, feel free to do so :flower:

Messagerie F/W 12.13

messagerie.it

Last edited by a moderator:
Antony Morato F/W 2012.13
Josh Beech and Patrick Kafka by Eugenio D'orio

designscene.net via jessica909

facebook.com/fornarina
Hailey Clauson
mk19634.jpg

Philipp Plein's FW 12.13 : Ed Westwick and ? by Terry Richardson

StrikeTwoPoses - twitter

Paoloni : Andre Van Noord by ?

paoloni.it

Borsalino : ? by Giavanni Gaste

Facebook/Borsalino

never heard of Borsalino before, but those ads are really catching my eye. the guy is beautiful!

never heard of Borsalino before, but those ads are really catching my eye. the guy is beautiful!

They are an iconic Italian hat makers. This campaign is a lot more commercial than their norm, I'm not sure I like it.

Messagerie always has beautiful campaigns, and this season is no exception :heart:

yeah they are beautiful. Who are the models of Borsalino?

Umm what's Fornarina?? and why is Hailey doing that campaign?? :ninja:

Lol I told you Modelo, because she's a blip. From A-list Gucci to this.

Fornarina became quite noticeable since Lindsay Lohan starred in their campaign. It's an Italian brand :flower:

I think Fornarina is not very small, right? Actually, what kinda brand should be posted in this thread, instead of this one?

I think Fornarina is not very small, right? Actually, what kinda brand should be posted in this thread, instead of this one?

The facts of the campaign (model, photographer) can still be posted there, but since that thread is "News Only" we also wanted to give everyone a place to post and discuss the images.

Some of these brands intermittently were given their own threads, but not regularly. If you see one in here that you think deserve it's own thread, by all means start it!
:flower:

Thank you heather!

The model in Paoloni is Andre Van Noord.

As for Borsalino, it's shot by Giavanni Gastel. The model looks so so familiar, but I couldn't remember his name... :doh:

^ that's not Tyler :smile:

Cerruti 1881 F/W 2012-13 : Lucho Jacob by Paolo Roversi

For its new ad campaign Fall-Winter 2012-2013, the Cerruti 1881 has appealed to the famous Italian fashion photographer Paolo Roversi. The various campaign visuals were performed according to the codes of the house, with a desire to mark "the return of man Cerruti, formal and casual chic at once."

Produced in color, the device features the advertising model Lucho Jacob, who appears attractive, with a hint of fragility.

Photographs of the campaign Fall-Winter 2012-2013 by Cerruti 1881 will be released in France and abroad, end of June.

223358.jpg

anothermag.com & relaxnews

scanned by me
I think that is a pre-Fall ad because there's write "preview"
mk19731.jpg
mk19732.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul