F/W 2019.20 Open Discussion Thread

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
NYFW is right around the corner... which show(s) is everyone looking forward to most?

I always have a soft spot for Michael Kors and I've been fond of Brock Collection over recent seasons too!

Even though people often speak of Marc's greatness in strictly past tense, i still get excited to see what he does. I'm also excited for Proenza and the casting at MK will no doubt have a mix of current top models, icons and new faces.

Announcement:

Are any forum members able to help post some New York, London, Milan and Paris shows with me this season? I am, of course, still up for posting them from Vogue's website but would greatly appreciate some assistance with this.

Oh... and completely forgot about Marc Jacobs. Very much looking forward to seeing what Marc has for us this time around, been a fan of his past two collections.

^ Agree. I think MJ has had some low seasons the past 2 years (I'm being kind). However he's been doing amazing work lately and taking into account his 20+ years in the game we can tell, he still got it.

Does anyone know if Calvin Klein will eventually show something ?

I hope EVERYONE here just caught the live streaming of the Michael Kors show! Barry Manilow just performed 'Copacabana' and all the models went up on stage and danced... never laughed so hard over a fashion show - ever. Most definitely put a massive smile on my face this Wednesday afternoon.

What was that last walk from the closing model Patti Hansen @michael Kors? It was painful to watch what she did with her arms.

The second-hand embarrassment I received from watching that finale is unreal. My god.

^Given the fact that Raf Simons is out, Calvin Klein didn't do/and won't do a show this season.

Max Mara tomorrow... the one show in Milan that I'm always excited about!

Ah I didn't know Raf was out! I thought he'd last just a few more years. Why did Costa leave anyways?

You can expect snow at Chanel tomorrow! On their IG stories, they just put up an image of snow-covered mountains and tress, followed by a video of falling snow, using the hashtags #ChanelFallWinter and #ChanelInTheSnow in another post.

NO LIVESTREAM AT CHANEL? REALLY?

My reaction a few hours ago.

Penelope Cruz alongside with other models closed the show. Has Chanel ever used a celebrity at end of the show? or on a show?

No show for John Galliano brand this season? Arnault lost interest in throwing money on a wind finally?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->