Fabiola Beracasa

Excuse me do not diss the tights!:angry: I am in love with them.

I don't like them either but I do like Fabiola, she seems different from all the other socialites right now.

It's been weeks since last seen (at least for me:(
At the EL Museo spring gala. Why is she covering her legs?

style

mfabiolaberacasa.jpg

Me likey!!!
Credit: ParkAvenuePeerage

I love how she wears certain pieces over and over again. I think she's got a pretty gutsy style actually.

And I always love white dresses contrasted with black tights... I wish we had more pictures of her, or even in more casual outfits :smile:

I don't get why people like her she's not pretty at all! i don't get what the fuss is about.. i'd prefer Olivia Palermo :wink:

^ Beauty is all perception. So just because you don't find her pretty doesn't mean that others don't :flower:.

She's not typically beautiful like Olivia or even Lydia Hearst (to an extent... anyway) but I have to give it to her, she dresses with aplomb and is what I'd call a very 'gutsy' dresser.
From parkavenuepeerage.com
fabioladior.jpg

Another one:
fabiolanycb.jpg

Credit: Parkavenuepeerage

^ Don't like that dress one bit. I do however love that she takes risks :heart:.

^ Beauty is all perception. So just because you don't find her pretty doesn't mean that others don't
Yes yes. But there are times when something/someone IS unattractive, regardless of perception (not specifically directed at Berasca)

at the annual Whitney Art Party and Auction

style

^ She looks really good there. I like her shoes. And I'm glad she went back to a rich brown.

Fabiola has been looking SO good lately. I love her with the dark hair and I hope she NEVER goes light again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->