Fair / Pale Skin

Nobody ever said that pale skin would be sure to attract more "mates" or is more beautiful than a tan sassyspice...They were just ranting about how many people consider tanned the epitome of beautiful nowadays, now please cut it out. :innocent:

Prixi chill out. You have no idea who you talking to. I'm simply playing devil's advocate. Have fun on these forums unless this is your day job. In that case good for you.

My mum never tanned and she now looks like she's 28 - 30 whilst she's 35.

I love naturally tawny/olive skin..but if you are naturally fair, I see no point in bronzing yourself beyond belief.

I'm trying to "wash out" my body tan. I was under the sun a lot this Summer, even with protection and super pale skin I tanned (but not orangey, just...darker than my normal skin) and it still won't return back to uber pale like before. :lol:
My face is really pale though. Wheee.

Anywayyy..just to compare, which of these women do you think are more beautiful...mm?

2mtv-03ema-arrival5.jpg

normal_22.jpg

100103054.jpg

or

berlinprem08.jpg

007.jpg

001_large.jpg

:innocent:

Originally posted by plasticine20@Oct 22 2004, 02:47 AM
I'm all for pale.... even if I do have slightly tanned Asian skin. I wish I had teh complexion of the Japanese... I do love pale skin with dark hair.
[snapback]404097[/snapback]​
:shock:

k43eggL.jpg

Originally posted by Sassyspice@Oct 28 2004, 10:31 AM
Prixi chill out. You have no idea who you talking to. I'm simply playing devil's advocate. Have fun on these forums unless this is your day job. In that case good for you.
[snapback]409197[/snapback]​

:rolleyes:

I have very pale skin, I used to hate it when I was younger. They always told me I should get some tan, like it's ugly to have a porcelain skin. Now I'm actually starting to like it, it's who I am and I don't have to dislike it b/c of other people. I'M A PALEFACE AND I LOVE IT :mohawk: :mrgreen:

If you have a flawless complexion and your skin is naturally pale..keeping your skin in that porcelain complexion looks stunning, if you're not lucky to be born with that, I generally think a moderate tan (a good applied fake/bronzing/or achieved after careful natural tanning w. a high spf) can look great and very healthy in that sporty outdoorsy way.

I see the appeal of Brazilian sungoddess Gisele..but I could never go there b/c of my natural light complexion.
On the other hand I don't understand the baked look of ms Aguilera.

One of the most beautiful pale women around imo is Julianne Moore :heart:

Originally posted by Hanne@Oct 29 2004, 03:28 PM
If you have a flawless complexion and your skin is naturally pale..keeping your skin in that porcelain complexion looks stunning, if you're not lucky to be born with that, I generally think a moderate tan (a good applied fake/bronzing/or achieved after careful natural tanning w. a high spf) can look great and very healthy in that sporty outdoorsy way.

I see the appeal of Brazilian sungoddess Gisele..but I could never go there b/c of my natural light complexion.
On the other hand I don't understand the baked look of ms Aguilera.

One of the most beautiful pale women around imo is Julianne Moore :heart:
[snapback]410262[/snapback]​

AGREE :D

Originally posted by creamyqueen@Nov 1 2004, 09:54 AM
well....I have pale skin and girls here in Asia like to have pale skin~
[snapback]413567[/snapback]​

Unfortunately.
People always want the opposite to what they are.
People in the western world want to be brown,the asian
people want to be pale.When will we accept ourselves as we are,
and not try to be what we're not ?
:flower:

Originally posted by Golden_butterfly@Nov 2 2004, 08:47 AM
When will we accept ourselves as we are, and not try to be what we're not ?
:flower:
[snapback]414849[/snapback]​

:clap:

Sassyspice said:
^ this what we call, a troll :ninja:
lol good hydrartion will bring glow to pale skin too lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't tan whether I wanted to or not. I'm fine being pale, but sometimes in the summertime I do feel like a clown. Maybe I just need to change my makeup. I've learned red lipstick is just ghostly in summer.

I have naturally really pale skin, but use a bodylotion with some selftan from may to august/september, as the shade simply work better with more colourful clothes etc.

for some reason i really cant imagine myself with a tan without looking like a cookie dough or being moleyO_O///
so all i can ask this how can i make the best with pale skin?

the only thing thats negative about being pale is the problem of veins showing where skin is thin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->