FAKE designer bags!!!!

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Apr 1st, 2003 - 6:56 am
That last black Murakami pochette you posted is real.

Also, my friend has the Graffiti Alma that was posted (authentic--I was there when she bought it from Vuitton) and it indeed does say "L Paris V". Go figure.

I hope you weren't too harsh with that woman, PradaP! :wink:
:blush: désolé, PradaP... :innocent:

Thanks, chick. :flower:

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Apr 1st, 2003 - 7:56 am

Also, my friend has the Graffiti Alma that was posted (authentic--I was there when she bought it from Vuitton) and it indeed does say "L Paris V". Go figure.

I hope you weren't too harsh with that woman, PradaP! :wink:
really??
I still have my doubts because

1. The other Murakami she is selling is DEFINATELY fake
2. I thought black multicolor wasnt released till June/July? :blink:
3. When I emailed the seller to ask if the bags she was selling was authentic.. she replied back saying she couldnt guarantee the authenticity because she purchased it from a private source

hooray!! the last two fake Murakami's I have posted have been removed from ebay!

Is this real?
i-1.JPG

i-2.JPG

i-3.JPG

I don't think so,the leather and inside look fake :shock:

Do these people not have better backdrops to showcase their items? :huh:

Originally posted by PradaP+Apr 4th, 2003 - 5:20 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PradaP @ Apr 4th, 2003 - 5:20 am)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-chickonspeed@Apr 1st, 2003 - 7:56 am

I hope you weren't too harsh with that woman, PradaP!  :wink:
really??
I still have my doubts because

1. The other Murakami she is selling is DEFINATELY fake
2. I thought black multicolor wasnt released till June/July? :blink:
3. When I emailed the seller to ask if the bags she was selling was authentic.. she replied back saying she couldnt guarantee the authenticity because she purchased it from a private source[/b][/quote]
:innocent: I'm almost positive the Alma was fake too, PradaP.
They would've given better views... the inside of the bag or something.
Plus the shape just doesn't look right and the plastic cover things on the feet still? :unsure:
Anyway, I'd always be wary if it's a group that's selling the bag and if they have several listings at once. :huh:

The exact bag for $285.00 from hotpinkboutique.com
graffiti_bag.jpg

$140.00 from World Gifts International
Graffiti_Alma_BlackWhite.jpg

Originally posted by didi@Apr 5th, 2003 - 1:07 am
Is this real?
i-1.JPG

i-2.JPG

i-3.JPG
i'm no LV expert, but i really think these are fake... i mean, they may hire JLO for their campaigns, but the best they could do was make sure the straps don't look like they've been tied up in rubber bands looking tacky! ...right, people??

:yuk:
I can't believe these people on yahoo/ebay who are selling knockoffs!! I just saw on on yahoo for (so far)$150-murakami pochette-8 bids already-the LV's are all cut off at the seam!!! I emailed the last bidder and told her unless she wants to be the laughing stock, she better not bid anymore!!! Is anyone else out there as sick of it as I am?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->