FAKE designer bags!!!!

^ what also bugs me is when people know that their bag is fake, and think that they're fooling other people! :sick:

Originally posted by luckycardslady@Feb 2nd, 2004 - 1:15 am
I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE LIE!

WRONG COLORS!
HORRIBLE!
I don't even see why the makers go through the trouble to engrave it and such...its so obviously fake. Do people actually buy these being completely fooled? Or do they do it on purpose? Or...I don't even know. :sick: There's 9 bidders at the moment...I mean, come on! First rule of ebaying, read the seller feedback. There's a grand total of two! That doesn't sound too legit to me, does it? Ughh.. :blink:

I dont think they know its a fake. Plus the feedback from the other two buyers are positive. Just b/c you know that lv has such and such colors doesnt mean others would know..plus they offer money back and if u look at it..they offer a reciept and show the lv brown bag...

i think ppl that buy these bags thinks that they've made a great deal and they now will look trendy and rich.. or something like that.. "as long as my bag has the letters LV, then it is real". People are just naïve

and.. honestly.. some of those bag i've seen in this threat.... :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Im sure many of you werent born with knowledge about LV and real vs fake.. geez... some ppl dont know.. some ppl dont care.. these bags are purchased for status..regardless if they are fake or real...IMO

Originally posted by Missy44x@Feb 2nd, 2004 - 9:19 pm
Im sure many of you werent born with knowledge about LV and real vs fake.. geez... some ppl dont know.. some ppl dont care.. these bags are purchased for status..regardless if they are fake or real...IMO
i agree with you. and BECAUSE they dont know or care... i think they should buy something else... im sure one can get better deals with the money they would splash on a knockoff..

sorry but knockoffs are in my black book and i dont know how anyone could justify buying one... having said that, i dont really care if i see someone carrying one. i'll just think my part in silence :innocent:

I hear people on these boards talk about fake bags and how the real bag is just so much better.. etc
I guess I just dont see much of a difference... and plus.. a handbag which costs the company 20 bucks to make..yet charges the consumer 1000+++++ I mean come on now.. dont you find that to be rather silly?

Originally posted by Missy44x@Feb 2nd, 2004 - 4:53 pm
I hear people on these boards talk about fake bags and how the real bag is just so much better.. etc
I guess I just dont see much of a difference... and plus.. a handbag which costs the company 20 bucks to make..yet charges the consumer 1000+++++ I mean come on now.. dont you find that to be rather silly?
I can't blame you for not seeing much of a difference :P
anyway, the thing here is, it's not the matter of "better" or "worse" purse, but is the war between the real and the fake. :lol:
I buy authentic designer bags for their quality, craftsmanship, history, etc. and obviously fakes or things that costs $20 to make don't meet my requirements at all.
You think that it's silly to buy something at $1000+ which only costs $20 to make, and I think it's silly to say that, or I should say that I totally do not think so.

how much it is worthy to pay for certain things, it all depends on your understanding and how you justify it.

Originally posted by Missy44x@Feb 2nd, 2004 - 11:46 am
I dont think they know its a fake. Plus the feedback from the other two buyers are positive. Just b/c you know that lv has such and such colors doesnt mean others would know..plus they offer money back and if u look at it..they offer a reciept and show the lv brown bag...
it doesn't matter if they have a reciept or not, because you can purchase the reciept off the internet and the bags! IF YOU WANT SOMETHING REAL GET IT FROM A LV BOUTIQUE!

Originally posted by luckycardslady+Feb 2nd, 2004 - 10:12 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(luckycardslady @ Feb 2nd, 2004 - 10:12 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Missy44x@Feb 2nd, 2004 - 11:46 am
it doesn't matter if they have a reciept or not, because you can purchase the reciept off the internet and the bags! IF YOU WANT SOMETHING REAL GET IT FROM A LV BOUTIQUE! [/b][/quote]
Yes, I already know that! I am just stating why someone might believe its real. :wacko:

Originally posted by MissPurple+Feb 2nd, 2004 - 6:32 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MissPurple @ Feb 2nd, 2004 - 6:32 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Missy44x@Feb 2nd, 2004 - 4:53 pm
I can't blame you for not seeing much of a difference :P
anyway, the thing here is, it's not the matter of "better" or "worse" purse, but is the war between the real and the fake. :lol:
I buy authentic designer bags for their quality, craftsmanship, history, etc. and obviously fakes or things that costs $20 to make don't meet my requirements at all.
You think that it's silly to buy something at $1000+ which only costs $20 to make, and I think it's silly to say that, or I should say that I totally do not think so.

how much it is worthy to pay for certain things, it all depends on your understanding and how you justify it. [/b][/quote]
I know and see the difference, thank you very much. But the difference isnt as big as you see it to be.
If the replica bag cost more would that mean the quality is better?

Do you honestly think when they charge $$$$$$ for the items that cost them $ to make...that its worth it...b/c of quality and craftsmanship??

For example Christian Dior... members said this about their new line:

They are actually really cute. My friend was going to buy a pair and when she was trying them on, the stupid grabbed the shoe by the flower and ghrrsht the flower is gone!

and

They're so summery... I likey, but only in white. Speaking of the flowers... when I was looking at the Girly shoes at Neiman, I noticed that alot of them were already dirty and one of the flowers were coming off

missy, you are right that comparing the best fakes to the real deal, there isnt "much" of a difference... :flower:
but i think some posters are just trying to defend the fact that a real bag would never come close to the counterfeit. and that is a fact, otherwise, LV, DIOR, CHANEL, etc WOULD indeed go bust. :ninja: there must be more about them..

but, i see where you are coming from :wink:

I definitely have to agree that authentic designer bags have a certain quality that can never be replicated.

But I think some people take an incredibly ridiculous amount of pride in owning or purchasing an authentic Louis, Gucci, Pucci, Bottega Venetta... It stops becoming an object of admiration, and becomes an object of elitism. Everyone who owns a real LV thinks they're the sh*t just b/c they have a real LV. That's disgusting. Everyone has fakes. Everyone. And for good reasons. LV is something that is exclusive to a very small group of people; wealthy people. It's a status symbol. Plus, But let me be the first to tell you that rich people really don't care if they have a Louis or a Pooey. I know tons of people with fakes, when they can full well buy as many authentics they want. sh*t, even Barbara Walters has a fake Hermes.

Originally posted by ChinaLove@Feb 4th, 2004 - 12:54 am
I definitely have to agree that authentic designer bags have a certain quality that can never be replicated.

But I think some people take an incredibly ridiculous amount of pride in owning or purchasing an authentic Louis, Gucci, Pucci, Bottega Venetta... It stops becoming an object of admiration, and becomes an object of elitism. Everyone who owns a real LV thinks they're the sh*t just b/c they have a real LV. That's disgusting. Everyone has fakes. Everyone. And for good reasons. LV is something that is exclusive to a very small group of people; wealthy people. It's a status symbol. Plus, But let me be the first to tell you that rich people really don't care if they have a Louis or a Pooey. I know tons of people with fakes, when they can full well buy as many authentics they want. sh*t, even Barbara Walters has a fake Hermes.
its funny how i got to agree with most of you.

YES, it has become a status symbol... but only for those who have just discoveerd it. some families have been carrying LV for generations :wink:
i also know tons of rich lades carrying loads of fake BIRKINS.
and noone cares. but, they always know its fake, of course :lol:

but for those who buy them to show off, its probably cause they saved up and wanted the bag for so long... so it only fair to respect that :flower:

"inspired by louis vuitton"? BS! if you're gonna make 'em, at least have the decency to call them what they are! :angry:

I wonder who makes these bags lol it really surprises me how they get them printed and made way before they come out in stores... sheesh

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->