Here's what I'm thinking so far:

Viktor and Rolf wool jersey crew neck top in a taupey-sand color
Doori halter top
Costume National black skinny trousers
some tees from C&C California for layering
Habitual trouser jeans
Martin Margiela grey wool cardigan
black and white striped Paul Smith sweater
hideously bright socks (even patterned pairs)
black tights

I'm thinking Dior Homme wool flat-front trousers instead of DVN. :ermm:

Originally posted by Astrid21@Jul 14th, 2003 - 9:04 pm
I'm thinking Dior Homme wool flat-front trousers instead of DVN. :ermm:
good chouice :wink:

Fall/winter Clothing..what Will You Wear 2003 ?

hey what is everyone else into this season?
umm post stuff that is "inspiring" u.

Here's mine:

Attachments

• moschino1.jpg
    moschino1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 7
i'll be getting use of my white patent mod vintage gogo boots
perfect for the fall. that will most likely be my only 'hot of the moment trendy ' piece i will be wearing. stephen sprouse is my big insperation at the moment. i like all of his pop art-mod-sreet style-mixing- s/s '98 is looking perfect right now. i posted pictures in the 'courreges' thread. :flower:

other than that i may try tweed :shock:

welcome to tfs :woot:

I'm going to be doing the ladylike thing. :wink: that is my major inspiration for the fall. I won 20 pairs of vintage gloves in an auction, so I will definitely be making use of them, especially my pairs of black leather elbow-length gloves and ruched turqoise elbow gloves. also my vintage fake-croc metal latch handbag and various old clutches. though I'll probably be pairing these things with scaled down outfits, like shrunken sweatshirts and cashmere turtlenecks with trousers.
I'll also be taking inspiration from the menswear trends, with katharine hepburn-esque wide-leg cuffed trousers, fitted button-down shirts, sweater vests, etc. I've also got my eye on a black double-breasted belted trench coat. :heart:

My inspiration for fall is tweed pants. Completely chic.

Utopia - it is like looking into a mirror of my thoughts. :smile: Especially with the gloves. I have been eyeing vintage gloves on the goodwill auction website myself. There are so many wonderful ones. Another thing that I want to get is a white short fur coat if I find one. That way I can blend in with the snow. :lol: I have also considered getting a full length one too but I can't decide. I know I know some of you don't wear fur :blush: I also look forward to getting colorful leggins to wear underneath my skirts.

Lots of tweed, turtlenecks, wool mini's with opaque tights. I can't wait for fall/winter!

Im going to buy soem tweed and houndsooth clothes and rip them up and re make them :P

These are all great images and responses.
Fall collections have red carpet Divas off and running to Dior and YSL.
Galliano has once again outdone himself in a grandiose attempt to revolutionise all of Milans fine fabric houses. Tom Ford and also YSL Rive Gauche= Romantic Meloncholy which can produce the kind of tears that exquisite beauty makes you cry tears of joy of sentiments of style!
High glam has also dominated the runways of Paris with Valentino and his lovely assortment of Models who have made themselves rich, other women jealous and men crazy,. Anna sui has a splendid line of dance club meets country club in her latest collection with a hint of renegade chic.
Yes, fashion is art, fashion for fashions sake and art for arts sake..
I have luxuriated myself like the well groomed socialites of New York and the Lolita provocatives of high glam from Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills to Cannes France and Monaco of the French riviera- the temptation of fashion- the joy of couture!! For all tomorrows fashionistas!! from Jetset([email protected])

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Aug 28th, 2003 - 5:11 pm
Im going to buy soem tweed and houndsooth clothes and rip them up and re make them :P
Sounds Cool. :flower:

But i really can't imagine myself wearing tweed.

im still not shr if tweed is gona work in souther california :rolleyes:

-A 60's coat (plain color)
100092353.jpg

-Crocodile bag
100095885.jpg
100095910.jpg

-Gloves

-Clutch bag
100096034.jpg

-A pair of boots

Just 1 Piece For Fall/Winter?

tell us about the 1 piece you're dying for this fall!!!!

for me it's a vintage fitted velvet blazer in crimson red or burgundy. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->