Fall 2003 Personal Must Haves

i would love to have this piece for my job christmas ball this year. i am trying to save up to get this.

http://www.dvahs.com/DVAHS_JR_JACKETS_7.htm

i would also like to say i am new to the boards and hi to everyone on here. i have been reading your posts for quite some time. i just decided to join. i hope i get to stay up to date with you guys. i can lose touch due to i work long hours, trying to save for a house and that one piece i posted.

I need a new black pant suit really badly but what I really want is to make my classic lady suit with a fur collar.....I have the fabric, he vintage fur collar, the final, fitted design - now I just need the TIME to make the darn thing!

I wouldn't mind one of Chanel's new trenches. Anyone feeling generous? :P

Attachments

• 100118146.jpg
    100118146.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 2
Originally posted by ignitioned32@Oct 27th, 2003 - 4:33 am
I really like that, Scott. :wink: Any info on LRRH?
Igni* you can check it out here:

http://www.littleredridinghood.de

There are some other pieces from the Fall collection in the Shop section under 'Unique'. I love their concept of working with variants of the infamous fairy-tale.

Thanks Astrid* :flower: I must say,this label is perhaps my new obsession :heart: :heart:

Originally posted by Lush@Sep 11th, 2003 - 2:37 pm
tell us about the 1 piece you're dying for this fall!!!!

for me it's a vintage fitted velvet blazer in crimson red or burgundy. :heart:
Hey, I have that!! Got it at Rampage last year :smile:

Originally posted by Astrid21@Sep 11th, 2003 - 8:04 pm
Gloves in all lengths and colors.
i got some red leather gloves that go a little bit a bove my wrist. and I LOVE them. the next colors i want are black and white. and then i want some white knee high boots and i will be set because i already have bought plenty of jackets. i love all jackets that are out that are real fitted with zippers everywhere. and just little odd details on them, but nothing over the top. :heart:

Originally posted by Scott@Oct 30th, 2003 - 9:04 am

http://www.littleredridinghood.de

There are some other pieces from the Fall collection in the Shop section under 'Unique'. I love their concept of working with variants of the infamous fairy-tale.

wow i went to that site and i love everything from the designs to the way they present it. it was very original. :wink:

Originally posted by Scott@Oct 30th, 2003 - 7:04 am
I love their concept of working with variants of the infamous fairy-tale.

:woot: :flower: This is what i love about them :heart:

Originally posted by Nicky@Sep 12th, 2003 - 1:04 pm
One piece only??? Then it must be this Prada. Although the store, here in Dallas, closed last year :cry:

100095790.jpg
I have been dreaming about that coat! I want it so bad!

I can't choose one! I want a pair of Uggs, and the royalty juicy Couture Tracksuit.

Attachments

• uggs.jpg
    uggs.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 1
I'm getting ready to buy a gorgeous camel color,wool, double-breast, dress coat...that's the main item I need NOW. :rolleyes:

1) louise lanzi lentil pendant with garnet heart
2) ankle boots with tapered front and almost non-existent heels
3) cardigans with contrast piping

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->