Fall/Winter 05.06 Runway Music

hey guys, just wondering if anyone knew what music vesace used for the paris couture spring summer show. i know there was some opera stuff remixed, any ideas? thanks

I need all the songs of Versace Fall 2004...

Versace runway music

Does anybody know the music from Versace's reviews :spring 2002 huete couture and fall 2002 ready-to-wear?Please help me.

Oohh i wanna find out too ! I reckon there wouldve been some good music in any of Versaces shows

I'm not sure which show it was but around that time they played a remix of the Allman Bros' "Long Train Running"

I recon the music was as follows:

Pretenders/Kinks: I Go To Sleep

Rolling Stones: Playing With Fire

Marc Bolan ft T-Rex: Dreamy Lady

Not sure if the artists listed performed the tracks but pretty sure that it was these tracks that were used...

The second song is Marianne Faithfull's version of "As Tears Go By"

perlefine said:
When you see the catwalk you first hear "The Rolling Stones - As Tears Go By", then "Elton John - Skyline Pigeon" and at the end "John Lennon - Love".

All performed by someone else, but that's not necessary to say.

I had to give this another try because it's been driving me nuts all week and I've searched high and low with no luck.......does anybody know anything about the song in the Galliano show, about midpoint, kind of a raspy female voice a little bit like Billie Holiday crossed with Erykah Badu and the lyrics are "You will always be, my baby boy, you will always be, my pride and joy......" and "You're in my heart even when we're apart"

dolce & gabbana fall 2005 women's

01. p.mascagni- cavalleria susticana
02. the detroit cobras- hey sailor
03. the libertines- time for heros
04. the detroit cobras- he did it
05. the libertines- can't stand me now
06. the franz ferdinand- take me out
07. the detroit cobras- boss lady
08. the libertines- last post on the bugle
09. the libertines- up the bracket
10. nick cave and the bad seeds- nature boy

source: figaro

05 fall valentino RTW

i figured out 1 of the songs for the Valentino runway, it's Radioactivity by Kraftwerk but does any1 know what the other songs are?? I believe 1 (or 2) of them of them is in Italian..

help~!

does anyone know the songs in the stella mccartney soundtrack? that was awsome! (appart from 50cent)

ok I've just found a song of versace runway show. Doobie brothers - long train running . It's available on www.delit.com This song shoud be mixed with anather one ,which name I don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->