Fall/Winter 05/06 - which boots are hot?

^ yeah everyone here had those last f/w
i love these Westwoods
wes025.jpg
i like how there is a sort of cut out part to them
and these variation of pirate boots (i hate you gwen stefani)
wes036.jpg

almond toe for sure........my next investment :smile:
i think colors will be brown and grey... black is classic of course..

I am in total agreement...High heel boots with the right pair of jeans looks great...Need to ensure that your jeans cover just enough of your boot so that they are an inch off the floor when you are standing still...I also have been wearing my "skinny jeans" tucked into my boots this season!

Hi:

Do you know wear I can buy the Brian Atwood caramel round toe boots? They look absolutely gorgeous on you!

Luxury's Lap said:
While I love almost all of the boots pictured, I'm curious as to how people are going to wear them. A few people have thought that jeans tucked into boots seems outdated, but the jean over the boot seems even more outdated to me. So, what are people going to do with jeans and boots? Thanks!

for me - depends on your body.

when i was younger (= thinner thighs & hips) would always go for equestrian: thinner pants/jeans tucked into boots.

now that my thighs & hips have filled out, i won't look my best w/ skinny pants/jeans (tucked in or not) so i do go for bootleg cut pants/jeans worn over boots (= funky) OR knee-high pencil skirts worn with boots (= sexy).

i'd rather go with what looks best on me - than what's 'in'... but i ACHE to go back to the equestrian - in whatever form it may be.
:flower:

My Favorite Boots

Here are a couple of pairs of Gucci boots (from Gucci ads) I bought this season that have a nice high heel with more rounded toes (not as round as Chloes but not pointy)...

Attachments

• gucci brown boots 05 style.jpg
    gucci brown boots 05 style.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 2
  • gucci black gold buckle boots.jpg
    gucci black gold buckle boots.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 2
Lorenzi Boots...What do you think?

All, what do you think of these Lorenzi boots? I am thinking about buying a pair...

Attachments

• Lorenzi boots.jpg
    Lorenzi boots.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
designerboots said:
All, what do you think of these Lorenzi boots? I am thinking about buying a pair...

they are nice but i think the pointy look is really going away now, and more round toe is in at the moment...

946-985-G40w.jpg

What do you think about these, I really like them and am thinking about getting them, what would I wear these with?

mmm...those are cute - wear 'em with black tights - I just got MJ booties from Holt's....am so in love.

PrincessGina said:
What do you think about these, I really like them and am thinking about getting them, what would I wear these with?

very nice... in a muted, sophisticated sort of way...
they would look great with bare legs so you can see the keyhole detail...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigsadrn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->