Famke Janssen

Sun_Goddess01

Reaction score
I just saw her in X-Men III she is so gorgeous and there hasnt been a post about her yet so here it is...
famke.beautiful-letdown.org
famke-janssen.org

wow she looks really beautiful in that last pic!

Love her but hate her fake red hair in X-Men. You think with a $100 million + budget they could get her a more genuine looking wig.

^ loved her hair in the movie...but the dye was ewy like this one scene here it is extremely red...the above pic is ok cause the red isnt so bad but here its like the little mermaid red.

EDIT: pic removed- no credits - please see tFS guidelines

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some candids/premiers.

shes so pretty...im obsessing over her eyebrows.

I thought this was a funny picture sry famke!

for future reference, please provide credits in each post.... i deleted a picture before realizing that the above credits applied to all of the pics

I love her I think that she has a great style and a gorgeous face,I love the eyebrow too.:heart: :heart:

Some pics :flower:

My absolute fave pics of her !!!!!!!

(HollywoodsBest)

ChrissyM said:
for future reference, please provide credits in each post.... i deleted a picture before realizing that the above credits applied to all of the pics

Opps sry I keep forgetting *smacks head* I cant seem to edit it the previous post to put credits in it.
(famke-janssen.org)

Sun_Goddess01 said:

Opps sry I keep forgetting *smacks head* I cant seem to edit it the previous post to put credits in it.
(famke-janssen.org)

just try to keep it in mind for future posts ^_^

you don't want to put all that work in posting them and then have the images deleted over credits :flower:

^I think shes really pretty but yeah she needs to spice up her wardrobe a bit. But hey she probably likes that comfy outfits and doesnt really go for high fashion styles.

I love her style it's a little rock 'n' roll :heart:

Famke Janssen out with her man in New York City (06/24/2006)

(source gossiprocks.com/forum)

Assorted Famke Pictures

(source HW:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"