Fanny Ardant

travis_nw8

mmmmmm...fashion....
Reaction score
She's always been one of the most appealing french actors..and always looks elegant..so here's a thread to post any pics/opinions....

Fanny%2012.jpg
Fanny%2019.jpg

Fanny%2028.jpg

Fanny%2018.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
question for french cinema fans...Which one aged better?
Promo%208.jpg

LOVE her. Such a great actress. There's a sort of spark about her.

I see that this thread has not been updated in a loong time. But just wanted to share seeing Fanny in person to introduce Paris Je t'aime in DC.

She spoke about how she came to be involved in Paris Je t'aime: mainly because of the director Richard LaGravenesse , and that she would be working with Bob Hoskins.

And her next project: After doing a theatre project with Marguerite Duras, she will be doing the story of a French-Jewish couple who move to Israel, Tel-Aviv, and realized that it won't be as easy as they thought. It will be with Gerard Depardieu. (I had to laugh, because when she mentioned Depardieu the entire American audience gasped and started murmuring...sigh, you know there are many other French actors other than Depardieu but it seems that most Americans just watched 'Green card' on a loop for 20 years sometimes :wink:

And because this is about fashion...

Her hair was in a curly wavy bob, she has an AMAZING figure and gorgeous bone structure. I thought she looked better in person if that's even possible. She was very simply dressed but very French. Tight black cardgian, and high waisted tight gray skirt, with I believe just a watch and cross necklace on. I was tempted to take a pic of her but didn't because I didn't want to annoy her.

She's fantastic - elegant, gorgeous and a tremendous actress :heart:

cinerama.blogs.sapo

frenchculture

acteurcinemaetcie.ifranceö

teatroeliseo

acteurcinemaetcie.ifrance

th_23589_lrytas.lt_122_631lo.jpg

lrytas.lt

vincent-formica

question for french cinema fans...Which one aged better?

they are both amazing.
though fanny is a better actress,and i think i watched every novie with her (maybe the best french actress ever), i also think that cathrine is great, and a bit more beautiful

i am not sure i've seen any pic of her, except from the ones from festivals and for magazines,so i have no idea how she looks like when she is like going on some private event.

French Elle (ebay.com/tennisci /fredericd3000 /cofrecinema:(

10 March 1980 / No 1783
23 November 1981 / No 1872
?? January 1983 / No 1931
?? July 1983 / No 1966
?? September 1984 / No 2017
14 January 1985 / No 2036

Attachments

• ELFR80 Ardent.JPG
    ELFR80 Ardent.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 3
  • ELFR81 Ardent.JPG