Fantastic Man #27 S/S 2018 by Mark Peckmezian

8eight

Reaction score
New! Fantastic Man n° 27, for young and old. Featuring 14-year-old LUCA, one of EIGHT covers for Spring & Summer 2018 photographed by #MarkPeckmezian and styled by #CarlosNazario – on newsstands 29 March. #FantasticMan #FM27

Twitter/Fantastic Man

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 11.10.02.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 11.10.02.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited by a moderator:
8 covers? Fantastic Man doesn’t need the multi cover gimmick.

Is he looking at his mag cover? hehe.

Multicover gimmick was my first tought as well.
Also I'm really not a fan of putting children (like literally children) on the cover of man's magazine. Especially not in a magazine where gay themes are present. i just find it unhealthy and strange to mix.
He is 14. He is not a man yet.

nope at some random 14 old - looking like he's already regretting all of his life choices, no less- and nope @ 8 covers

Yikes. Who thought this was a good idea?

Agree with the above. Very poor from Fantastic Man :(

I'm somewhat on the fence re this. I like the yesteryear vibe of the cover, and probably would buy it if it was the only cover and if his age wasn't bandied about. Men's fashion can be a bit infantalising at times (hello turtleneck and widelegged shorts combo from Jil Sander, CK, Perry Ellis, Armani, Balenciaga etc.) Yet on the other hand I must agree that he's out of place here. For starters, I didn't know 14year olds read FM. The men's fashion imagery sect isn't as youth obsessed as the women's variety, for most part (thank God!.) So this is definitely a step into the wrong direction. I mean, Millie Bobbie Brown gets covers and edits like it's the norm.

Take a chill pill people.

I applaud they are not doing celebrity covers anymore (after last issue with the fishermen on the cover).

This 8 covers are meant to be subtly ironic, and with something disruptive and off.
I will much rather buy anything like that than another safe chalamet-collier-schorr combo.

I've seen all the covers and they all look quite horrible, I don't like any of them. I get the concept but it could have been done so much better, especially with proper models.

FantasticMan-ForYoungandOld-Publication-itsnicethat-06.jpg

FantasticMan-ForYoungandOld-Publication-itsnicethat-01.jpg

FantasticMan-ForYoungandOld-Publication-itsnicethat-05.jpg

FantasticMan-ForYoungandOld-Publication-itsnicethat-03.jpg

FantasticMan-ForYoungandOld-Publication-itsnicethat-02.jpg

FantasticMan-ForYoungandOld-Publication-itsnicethat-07.jpg

FantasticMan-ForYoungandOld-Publication-itsnicethat-04.jpg

FantasticMan-ForYoungandOld-Publication-itsnicethat-08.jpg

Source: Itsnicethat.com

Lol, so nobody between the ages of 19 and 69, that is, the actual demographic of men buying this magazine? Ok. :lol:

All that's missing is a Coke bottle because this looks like a set of vintage campaign images.

People in here get worked up about the dumbest things, lazy gimmicks don't merit this amount of drama.

...and the worst thing is that none of these guys is particularly hot, :lol:.

i don't even care what's inside of the magazine at this point. but then again i have no idea what would have to change to make me interested in this magazine again.

I could edit this to two great covers. Even one. No need for such gimmicks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->