Faretta Radic

Brunello Cucinelli SS 2024 Eyewear Collection Rome Show
(brunellocucinelli_brand, bellazon)

IMG_7896.jpeg IMG_7902.jpeg

I still don't understand how she went from being in A list campaigns and editorials to now doing C list work.

I still don't understand how she went from being in A list campaigns and editorials to now doing C list work.
You know few of them did that… Vanessa Moody among others, but she is coming back. Faretta paused during Covid. I believe it’s her agency fault, (Society Management) they are not pushing her enough (she should change it) but I do trust she will be back on track. Bcs it would be such a shame, her beauty waist and she knows how to take photos, not to mention fierce catwalk. I do like her very much! ❤️

Love her C-list work, somehow. And it's not that rare. What are Luna (Bijl) or -name a name- doing right now? They used to be headliners, they are undercover now. And that's no new news: Dovile Virsilaite skyrocketed at her debuts, Meiseling all the way for Vogue Italia. Then it went B or C-listing gigs all the way. I don't mind, I won't complain as long as gorgeous photographs come by / come along.

Totally agree. Think about Birgit Kos, Camille Hurel and many other girls. I really love how Faretta models and I enjoy her “C-list” work but it is such a waste not to bring her and the other girls back to main jobs.

Totally agree. Think about Birgit Kos, Camille Hurel and many other girls. I really love how Faretta models and I enjoy her “C-list” work but it is such a waste not to bring her and the other girls back to main jobs.
Birgit was another I had in mind while writing. As much as I enjoy every commercial pic of hers (and there are legions), I'd love her to front a Vogue even every now and then. Ditto regarding Luna Bijl.

Oh, and Faretta's smile is worth a million of zillions of whatever. She shines.

I think it has to do with her getting a very visible tattoo at the height of her career because pretty much after that, bookings seem to have decreased. I also remember her wanting to be based in Croatia so perhaps she didn't move to a major city when she was at her career high?

I think it has to do with her getting a very visible tattoo at the height of her career because pretty much after that, bookings seem to have decreased. I also remember her wanting to be based in Croatia so perhaps she didn't move to a major city when she was at her career high?
I don’t believe it. Her tattoo is mostly digitally removed so I don’t think that is a problem. But she will be back. She will snap Vogue Adria and don’t forget Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show is back at the end of the year… I see a big spot for her. She definitely has the Angel energy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindseywixsons
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->