Fashion Cravings...

Meg said:
They also have the Zero Maria Cornejo stuff on their site which is quite cool too...
Those ARE really cute... but $138 :blink: That seems insane! Is there a special feature I'm missing? :lol: Thanks for the link!

Velouria said:
A picture I saw on here inspired me to try the very preppy button down/sweater look. Of course I went shopping this weekend and picked up the pieces I needed to complete the look, complete with cute headband.

I so wore a crisp white shirt (so Carolina Herrera) and a sweater "perched" over my shoulders....my cousin saw me Sunday afternoon and was like "you look like you're in private school" I replied...."thanks honey....you look cute too" :P

skull and bat rings, have been looking everywhere for some that actually fit my small fingers. :ninja:

red pumps and flats, patent nude pumps
pink pumps
i'm having a shoe moment ..

7280-left.jpg

Nokia.com (Nokia 7280)

I'm getting this phone soon!!!!!

Oh and some Longchamp bags for uni, winter clothes from house of cashmere in sydney, don't know if I should get an Ipod (still thinking about that one), more Kookai clothes, more chanel makeup, thats it for now....

handbags.

longchamp. balenciaga. fendi. chanel. burberry.

need i say more?

Oversized vintage embroidered mexican dresses. Lots of sweet ones up on ebay. May get off my perch and bid on something for the first time

o ! meg
i found an amazing haul of those in british red cross last summer :heart:
so cheap ! & v.adorable . . .
* try lots of charity shops !

Dresses!
The perfect pair of black boots (a never ending quest it seems!)
Red round toed pumps
Black Hermes cuff
Knits
Basic T's from Mark and Estel
Tiffany's silver "mesh" ring

-90s rectangular black sunglasses
-vintage bellbottoms
-wide leg jeans
-ANYTHING MISSONI!! AHHH

I'm currently coveting a pair of indigo driving gloves. They need to have the holes in the knuckle and the press stud closure on the back of the wrist.
Also looking for chunky black chain necklaces.

I don't think you'll like them Guessgirl, but here are some sweet high waist shorts by Aussie label Romance Was Born...

Attachments

• romance was born.jpg
    romance was born.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 153
and fendi b bag and there much more lol lol.

scorpion
ugocacciatori.it

Attachments

• scorpion.jpg
    scorpion.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung