Fashion Cravings...

Nothing specific in mind.. but generally I just feel like I need to stock up on some more Ann Demeulemeester clothes.

The problem is that I live in a place where they are incredibly reluctant to stock "unsafe" designers like Ann. I've swiped up everything I like and in my size, over the internet shops. I'm still craving for it.

I can't really travel to Antwerp, with the exams coming up and all that... -_-"

A pencil skirt
A blue/black fitted blazer
Annnny heels
Wide leg grey pants
Jewellery in abundance
A shift dress
Green leather flats

Last edited by a moderator:
A large kilt pin, open-back leather driving gloves and silk camisoles with wide straps (to cover bra straps -- I'm practical!) in an array of juicy fruit colors.

Yesterday I tried on a 7 carat flawless yellow diamond ring at bvlgari...I WANT THAT..:(..I think it had my name all over it..i hoped it would get stuck on my finger and then my hubby would have to pay for it LOL

Baizilla said:
Nothing specific in mind.. but generally I just feel like I need to stock up on some more Ann Demeulemeester clothes.

The problem is that I live in a place where they are incredibly reluctant to stock "unsafe" designers like Ann. I've swiped up everything I like and in my size, over the internet shops. I'm still craving for it.

I can't really travel to Antwerp, with the exams coming up and all that... -_-"

I am so with you on this :D (except for the exam part, I'm way past that part of my life). lucky you, I loved those years.

A beautiful black pencil skirt, black silk pumps and many warm, soft, colorful cashmere sweaters ... *sigh*

Ditto on more money.

For something specific: I'm craving this leopard print Dries Van Noten track jacket I saw at Barney's Co-Op.

a five button short coat by dior homme
ysl monk strap 2.5 in cuban heel boots

Everything Vivienne Westwood ever made, especially the "Not a terrorist" & "Throw away the key"-tshirts. I also really want a green or gray leatherjacket, preferably vintage, a marni brooch & a cropped, black Chloe zipper-cardi.

the perfect black casual blazer (fitted torso, skinny arms, garbadine). I'm getting a Raf by Raf Simons tailored but I think it's only going to come out 90% as well as I would like it, and I won't stop buying more until I get it... hopefully one day soon!

this jacket
it will be mine on tuesday ^_^

m1.jpg

clubmonaco.com

an alexander mcqueen skull scarf...and the YSL muse (in black)... :angel:

from the first page...
Hanne said:
Have you ever dreamt the most perfect dress/outfit etc in your dreams only to wake up and have no clue what it looked like..but with the urge to own it possess this undefinable "it" ..searching your mind for the image, the details of this thing, this thing your mind made up..which your memory couldn't retain?

1) The other night I had a dream that I was going somewhere that called for a nice dress and ta-da I pulled this sapphire-blue silk/satin Oscar De La Renta cocktail dress out of my closet. The funny thing is, I don't think it was something I had seen on the runway, I just made it up!

2)Pictures from the Sartorialist always make me want something new...
AWport.jpg

her scarf; her shoes-vintage Ferragamo-:heart:
TheDancer.jpg

Not necissarily anything that she's wearing, but he talks about her being a dancer and having good posture, wearing the scarf, the three-quarter-length sleeves, all things I love.

(and so many more!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"