Fashion Cravings...

anything faux shearling/ lamb wool...
ivory especially...
especially with a high collar or hood...
just seems soooo cozy...

yup...
there must be something wrong with me...
i would actually wear this bear jacket...(styled a bit differently ...^_^...)

:lol:...

and this hood is for kids...but how cute is it!?

kawaiiclothing.storenvy.com
makieclothier.com

Attachments

• screenshot.18_original.png
    screenshot.18_original.png
    261.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 13FW_007_leocaschool_dl.jpg
    13FW_007_leocaschool_dl.jpg
    380.3 KB · Views: 3
Stuart Weitzman Highland boots (or just any suede over the knee boots with high heels).

highland_topsue_12.jpg

stuartweitzman.com

I am also craving for Stuart Weitzman boots. Those above and the ones with smaller block heel. Or the flats as well,

craving some embroidery...
time to pull out the old dries and start wearing it again...
wouldn't mind some more...

a pair of jeans that are big and cropped like my YY black pants...

Books. :D Regarding fashion though ... I'm craving a nice going out dress, since I'm going to a concert soon.

Max Mara booties (gold ones, last seen on Kate Bosworth)
Miu Miu lace up ankle boots
Saint Laurent fringe jacket

This vulgar skirt in every color :mellow::lol: :heart:. I saw it and fell in love!, the only thing that stopped me is that I couldn't decide on the color... and the fact that it's too 'look at me' but it's so much fun, and not such a big deal if you go for a 60's look instead of sex worker look.

I'm a little frightened too, but didn't want to say so :lol:

It just got quite cold last night, so I have a sudden craving for heavy sweaters and wool pants.

MulletProof: love the vinyl skirt! They're very popular where I live at the moment... they can actually look really smart when they're styled correctly; I think they look lovely teamed with a polo neck, black tights and boots. It depends on the colour of the skirt, of course (the AA pink number... nooooooo!). They're selling a nice one in Primark at the moment in a sort of burnt orange colour, which I love, but they never stock anything in my size :(

softgrey :rofl:

there must be some way to look okay in that?!, black opaque tights and a long sleeve thin/loose knit.. tucked in?, I don't know! the green one is amazing! I carried it around for a bit and then I thought 'what am I doing it?' :lol:..

blackkohl, burnt orange sounds cool! but way trickier, kind of intrigued on what it's like.

it's not the vinyl that is troubling to me...it's the length...

soooo short and just looks very HOOKER...
i can only imagine what some girls will do with that thing and a pair of platforms (aka hooker heels)...or worse- thigh highs!
oy vey!
:doh:...:ninja:...:innocent:

i guess if you wear leggings under and flat boots and a big sweater that covers most of it so that just a sliver of the vinyl shows...
i could see that ...
^_^

oh it's not that short in person! nor it is that tight, I'm tall and the AA models usually aren't so I'm sure they just pinned it or something to give off that awkward p*rn vibe. And it doesn't look heavy at all, which I like. Also the green one is kind of minty in person..

my fashion cravings lately are the suede dress sophia amoruso wore in an interview I found of her on youtube, velvet (in the style nicolas ghesquiere did for spring), tabi shoes, socks with sandals, knitwear and prints, intense copper eyeliner and septum tribal rings... (even though I don't have one, I think i'd like to try a fake to see... ^_^)

thigh high boots and tight red dresses(not to be worn together of course)

a bandolino black fedora...
or something just as good...
something structured, but not too stiff...
a wide brim in front but folded up in the back or on the side - or both...
one that will stay put on my head...which is small...

it's gonna be $$$...
i just know it...
:(

^^had given my YY fedora to a friend...
she never even wore it...
so i was there the other night and took it back...
just wore it out the door...

then i promptly left it in the back of a cab!
:doh:...

wtf?@!
am i not meant to have a black fedora?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->