Fashion Cravings...

I hope the driver actually returns it!!!
I'm feeling the winter and it's still summer, never happened to me.

Why is this thread so inactive? I am sure people are craving things left and right.

I have my eyes on these french made white leather shoes. However, despite being 70% off, they are still expensive, and I need new shoes like a hole in the head... :hardhead::doh:

I also had a craving for suede fringes. It passed. Kind of:innocent:

blue...
indigo...

i am having an indigo moment..

I'm craving wide legged trousers. And they are nowhere to be found. :angry:

I'm suddenly craving a pair of flared jeans. I've also been slightly obsessed with white ink tattoos lately. I haven't thought about flared jeans or tattoos since my teens - is this an early mid-life crisis happening? :unsure:

^ I didn't even know there were white ink tattoos :o Sounds princessy :wink:

Oh, it's totally princessy! :lol: Very delicate, kind of like a pale scar. There are some horrible looking ones out there, but the nice ones I've seen are really lovely. And obviously, I'm not tough enough for a regular tattoo. :wink:

I've been craving tight revealing clothing, I don't know why because I've always gravitated toward loose fitting clothes and hiding myself, but now for some reason my obsession with leather and lingerie and anything sexy has gotten stronger and I find myself wanting to disregard my conservative upbringing and look really hot

and vampy looks and make up, lots of reds and blacks and dark colors.

Also post apocalyptic goth, and gold lip gloss.

A fitted, hip-bone length Sheepskin peacoat... Just mmmmm.... not in beige though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm craving a pair of clog sandals...:ninja:

Do you mean like Dr Scholl's? :lol:

Everyone wore those when I was little--though not me. They're not the worst :mrgreen: Crocs are way worse :wink:

Something to take your mind off clog sandals ...

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:

More like a pair of Swedish Hasbeens...I think that whole current 70's vibe is getting to me - first the flares and now this. :doh: Either that or I am turning into my mother, who wore breton shirts and clogs all throughout my childhood...

I've not given in yet though!

swedishhasbeens.com

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 2
P.S. I''m already over the white tattoo craving. Good thing I didn't give in to that!

Aww, those clog sandals are kinda cute!

We are not even going to think about what my mother wore in the 70s *shudder* I remember looking at her shoes and thinking, Wow, so ugly ...

Wait, whaaat? Hasbeens are adorable! (Not Dr.Scholls...)
I love the seventies :heart:
Caramel, Breton tees and clog sandals sounds very cute.
Throw in the flares too! Or with an A-line denim below-knee skirt with buttons down front and a wicker basket like Jane Birkin :P

White tatoos on the other hand...they scare the hell out of me...all I can think of is alien skin disease :ninja: :doh:
Crocs are not cute, not cute. I can see how they might be useful when gardening though.

Wait, whaaat? Hasbeens are adorable! (Not Dr.Scholls...)
I love the seventies :heart:
Caramel, Breton tees and clog sandals sounds very cute.
Throw in the flares too! Or with an A-line denim below-knee skirt with buttons down front and a wicker basket like Jane Birkin :P

White tatoos on the other hand...they scare the hell out of me...all I can think of is alien skin disease :ninja: :doh:
Crocs are not cute, not cute. I can see how they might be useful when gardening though.

It was cute, though I absolutely didn't think so at the time. At one point in our early teens my sister and I had a breton-intervention with my mother and made her get rid of them, we were so sick of seeing her in stripes. Now, whenever we wear ours (which is fairly frequently) she gives us evil looks...:ninja:
Come to think of it, my dad also wore a lot of breton shirts back then...I was too young to know if it was a trend or not at the time (80's, early 90's), or if they just really loved stripes.

Hmm...perhaps my short legs could actually get away with wearing flares if coupled with a pair of high clogs...:innocent:

I actually kind of agree with you on white tattoos. The first one I saw and became obsessed with was a tiny bird silhouette one, and it was adorable. But the more I look the less I like them, especially the large pattern ones, which I agree looks like a skin disease. :ninja:

And crocs, oh. They are horrible, horrible shoes. They shouldn't be allowed, at least not for anyone over age 6. I don't care how useful or practical, there are other options that do not look that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mirrormodel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->