Fashion File

Mr-Dale

Unveil Yourself....
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this, so I figured the Magazines section of the Creative Team would be best.

www.fashionfile.com is an online website featuring many many fashion clips with commentary by Tim Blanks and insightfull interviews with designers, models, mag editors, fashion criticisors et cetera. I absolutely adore this website, but as of lately it is not working anymore for me. When I type the URL explorer gives the error, page not available message in the window. Does anyone else have the same problem? Thanks for bothering :flower:

oh i love this site as well...it's actualy a Tv show here, and i believe that there is also a magazine....

It seems to be working again, not perfectly though. The vids that were new last week and to be seen on the homepage ar enow gone from the entire website...

I just have to say that this show is AMAZING. I think it may only be shown in Canada but it's been on for a few years so I would think that other countries may have picked it up. If you ever get a chance, you must watch it :smile:

Its on alot here in canada, basic tv even has it...they started showing spring summer and fw again, they were playing fw04 for a really long time, great to see there back running again.

I think I have caugt this show once...

I believe it was on Style Network, but it was the oldest episode, I think it was FW 04 or 03 actually.

It's aired in 147 country's, so that's not just Canada huns B)

It seems as if fashionfile.com is finally getting back to normal again, updating weekly and all. It still seizes to work sometimes, but after an hours or so, it works again....

It seems as if fashionfile.com is finally getting back to normal again, updating weekly and all. It still seizes to work sometimes, but after an hours or so, it works again....

thanks for the update :flower:

I've been to the site only once as i cant watch the videos but I watch it on tv every once in a while and it's pretty good. i like tim blanks' reviews and the way he interviews people. he also has some pretty good stories sometimes about unknown designers or interesting places like dover street market. :heart:

it's shown in 147 countries, but it is based out of canada...it is hoen on saturday morning on one channel, and then they show it on tuesdays and thursday on another....

Love that show. Tim is much easier to watch that the woman (Jeanne?) who hosts Fashion TV and the skunk-haired lady who does Behind the Velvet Ropes.

i watch it on style but it's always the same episodes. still showing fall 2004, cmon style, spring/summer is halfway over please show new eps.... :angry:

i just hope that fashion file will update their model moment section... i love fashion file...:smile:

I had no idea the show was played outside of canada :shock: I still prefer fashion television though.

oh i adore tim blanks but i wish they would update it...it really gets monotonous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->