Fashion People

Acid

yes
Reaction score
'I'll eat my hat if you dont get the job at Givenchy' isabella blow said to Alexander McQueen at Lacroix October 1996 collection.

Franco Moschino and his silly wig in milan made everyone else seem boring. After he died in 1994, Milan became more boring.

Tai Missoni won a gold medal in the 1948 olympics (bravo!)

a conversation between karl Lagerfeld and anna wintor
karl: 'I always carry a fan.......i only talk to fans'
Anna: 'I carry a crocodile notebook only, i love your fluffy hair, so in vogue'

on july 6, 1997, just six days before he was burdered, a blissfully happy gianni versace showed his atelier collection at the paris ritz. it was a celebrity clevage contest between the catwalk and the front fow. starring demi moore, kate copshaw (mrs stephen spielberg) Rita wilson (mrs tom hanks) jessica spielberg and mimi rogers (ex-mrs tom cruise)

in 1993, joan collins wore dior to chanel and genny to YSL, somebody must have dropped a hint, in january 1998 joan arrived at valentino IN VALENTINO

Originally posted by Acid@Dec 12th, 2003 - 6:09 pm
Franco Moschino and his silly wig in milan made everyone else seem boring. After he died in 1994, Milan became more boring.

on july 6, 1997, just six days before he was burdered, a blissfully happy gianni versace showed his atelier collection at the paris ritz. it was a celebrity clevage contest between the catwalk and the front fow. starring demi moore, kate copshaw (mrs stephen spielberg) Rita wilson (mrs tom hanks) jessica spielberg and mimi rogers (ex-mrs tom cruise)

in 1993, joan collins wore dior to chanel and genny to YSL, somebody must have dropped a hint, in january 1998 joan arrived at valentino IN VALENTINO
lol :lol:

ohhh how i miss Moschino, he was a genious and he had so much fun with design, i remember the wig, he shoot his campaign wearing that, it was such a cool thing to do :cry:

thanks for the extracts acid, we need more B)

LENA and ACID if you want a good laugh , just look at the MAZZILLIS interviewed on their men's collection for VOYAGE on ' F - MEN ' its an absolute hoot and makes one question whether one's interest is not just a little trivial and superficial and just ' sad ' , as my pupils would say ! i must say that this site does restore my faith in ' the fashionista ' !!! :flower:

kit, please post a link please :flower:

:shock: students? are you teaching? what? where? :ninja:

karl: 'I always carry a fan.......i only talk to fans'

lol :lol:

ACID does the book carry any ' bon mots ' from vivienne westwood in her philosophising intellectualising mode about her 'salon' and 'society' ? she was born and brought up in longdendale in the village where the BBC films 'THE LEAGUE OF GENTLEMAN'- tintwistle/hadfield . i'm sure she is the offspring of tubbs and edward who actually made it to london ,fame or 'infamy' and fortune !!! i am also 'local' and live just round the hillside in stalybridge NUFF SAID regards KIT :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->