The 'Fashion Personalities ID' Thread

foto-z

Reaction score
Thread Rules:

The Fashion Pack forum is about photographers, fashion/makeup/hair stylists and their personal style. You may post photo's here to find out who a fashion personality is.
  • If you would like to know the person behind the work you should visit Behind the Lens Work ID thread.
  • If it's an editorial layout and you want to now where it was published, the the Magazines Forum would be a better place to ask.
  • If you are interested in finding out who the model(s) are, please post it Supporting Cast forum in the Model ID thread.
  • If it's an ad and you want to know for what company, post it in the Ad Campaigns forum in the Ad ID thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
cdhelens.jpg

jak&jil

The stylist to the left... what's her name again? I don't remember :( TIA!

Ops! I meant.. to the right. I know Geraldine Saglio! The beautiful woman wearing a shirt..

Anybody know who the woman with the short brown hair is?

muotimielessa.blogspot.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
27443713.jpg

muotimielessa.blogspot.com

Any idea? I remember seeing a picture of her on Café Mode last year but don't think I read a name.:unsure:

Can anyone help me ID this woman or where the pic is from - originally. The one I've uploaded is a print screen from Net-a-Porter

Attachments

• celine pouch.png
    celine pouch.png
    77.4 KB · Views: 9
Someone has got to tell me who this well-dress fine man is! I've been dying to know who he is.

068dcd4a09d49da72a4f1eecba8f9118_w470.jpg
Guy%252BMcQueen_Clutch%252BGold_Shoes.jpg

streetpeeper.com, mymanybags.blogspot.com

I believe she is a photographer, but I am unsure... who is she?

IMG_1502.JPG

icanteachyouhowtodoit.com

She is the pphotographer Ellen Von Unwerth

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->