Fashion Rocks 2003!

Discussion in 'Star Style' started by Acid, Oct 15, 2003.

View Users: View Users
  1. Acid

Acid yes

ok guys so i met.............

Tom Ford
    Donatella Versace
    Mila Jovovich
    Liz hurley
    DOnna Karan
    Richard Gere
    Dolce&gabbana
    Naomi Campbell
    Stella Tennant
    Stella Mccartney
    Matthew Williamson
    Kelis
    Robbie Williams

i cant remember any more......there were GAZILLIONS of celebs

friendliest celeb = tom ford.......he asked me where i got my jacket from :innocent:

least friendly celeb= liz hurley.......she is just 100% poserness

best dressed = donatella versace (IM BEING SERIOUS!!!!!!!)

worst dressed celeb= joan collins :lol:

most security = tie between donatella's 2 ken doll guards.......or beyonce's burger eating machine

here are a few snaps i took........

2. Acid

Acid yes

i almost forgot

duran duran
    freddie ljundberg.......(so shorter than i expected)
    julien macdonald
    georgio armani
    tommy hilfiger

3. lele

lele New Member

wow!
    is liz more beautiful in person, despite her attitude...?

were you there for work?? you might have explained this already...just curious....

4. PradaP

PradaP New Member

Milla looks fabulous! :p

who would you say is the most fabulous looking celeb in person? (not by what they're wearing, more by how they look)

least fabulous?

(someone on another forum said they saw Carolyn Murphy or soemthign and was really disappointed because she apparently looked really plain)

5. Tinuviel

Tinuviel New Member

Lucky Sean! Milla looks perfect as usual. I think she is the most gorgeous woman ever, she and Kate Moss!

6. Belowen

Belowen ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No one does it like you Sean! :buzz:

7. Serena

Serena New Member

Sean, how awesome! which event is that?
    thanks for all the scoop & photos :flower:

8. Acid

Acid yes

here are the press report
    [​IMG]

The Royal Albert Hall was rocked to the rafters as the worlds of fashion and music collided in the name of charity. Some of the world's major designers, best known rock stars,150 models, 60 hairdressers and 50 make-up artists came together to stage the biggest fashion extravaganza London has ever seen, all in aid of The Prince's Trust.

Egos were few and far between. "This is about charity, not egos," said Domenico Dolce, of Dolce & Gabbana, one of 17 designers from across the world appearing in the show. "It's great that fashion and music should appear as one. Both are so influential."

Some of the pairings of music stars performing alongside catwalk shows last night were a little unexpected. Despite a career-long devotion to Versace, Beyoncé Knowles chose to sing a rousing rendition of her smash summer hit Crazy In Love and her latest hit Baby Boy next to a show by Giorgio Armani.

After meeting Knowles in June at Party In The Park, Prince Charles was already a fan - and is probably even more enthusiastic after seeing the 21-year-old Texan in a custom-made, silver sequined minidress. Despite feeling poorly earlier in the day, she managed to pull off one of the best performances of the evening.

Another fine show came from Eighties superstar Grace Jones, who sang alongside a catwalk show by Stella McCartney. Dressed in a miniskirt, with legs just as good as in her heyday, she performed the classic Nightclubbing.

Robbie Williams had the 5,000-strong audience clapping and dancing in the aisles as he sang Feel - and he still managed to flirt outrageously with some of the world's top models .

Special commendation should go to Liz Hurley who, along with American comedian Dennis Leary, compered the whole event. Anna Kournikova may have changed outfits five times at the Monaco Music Awards, but Hurley managed to top that with 17 outfit changes.

Dressed in creations by Christian Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Donatella Versace, Tom Ford for Gucci, Alexander McQueen and Stella McCartney to name but a few, she looked amazing in a series of flamboyant ball dresses in every colour of the rainbow.

Five thousand guests paid between £40 and £250 for tickets and the event is expected to raise more than £750,000 for the Trust.

9. Acid

Acid yes

mila is definately the most fab.....she is STUNNINGLY beautiful

the least stunning was domenico dolce :rofl:

here are some more press pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Acid

Acid yes

11. moussemaker

moussemaker Active Member

Hi!

Did you also photograph Robbie? :rolleyes:

12. Acid

Acid yes

robbie especially for you ;)

13. Acid

Acid yes

and donatells with her gazillion bodyguards

14. moussemaker

moussemaker Active Member

Thank you!!! ;)

15. Acid

Acid yes

some gossip i forgot to share......

naomi got into a bit of trouble after stumping out a cigarette on a pilice officer's jacket :rolleyes: bitch alert

stella refused to walk the red carpet because beyonce was in front of her wearing a mink wrap. she instead took the public entrance round the corner

prince charles refused to walk the red carpet too.......instead his car actually drove UP the red carpet :lol: it was so funny every1 was like 'only somebody like j-lo would have the ordacity to do this'.......then when he got out every1 was like 'ohhhh ok fair enough'

stefano gabbana isnt hot in real life for all his fans out there....sorry

tom ford ISNT sexual or perverted in real life.......he actually came accross as cute and shy

donatella is just rediculous :rolleyes: her security was absolutely pathetic.....they arrived in 4 bently's just to open the doors of her car

beyonce's bodyguard was SO big im still in shock.......u know.....one of those GIANT GIANT bouncer guys u see with them in magazines.....he is AN ENORMITY

teena knowles told me how excited she was for beyonce
    robbie williams isnt so tall in real life.......(tom ford neither.....im taller than him)

matthew williamson is like an anorexic little boy.........julien macdonald is about 5'4 :sick: he is VILE

joan collins looked very hillarious....exactly how i expected

liz hurley contradicted her 'the press are the lowest form of scum' within 30 seconds of her arrival by coming straight over to a photographer and flaunting her bouncy babs

lots of dolce&gabbana and versace dresses were worn on the red carpet......one girl trapped her dolce dress tie strings when somebody shut the car door.....i felt so sorry for her.......she nearly fell over

tommy hilfiger and giorgio armani look very aged........tommy's daughter was dressed REALLY BAD>......like biker jacket over evening gown :unsure: really bad style

nobody screamed cherly crow as she arrived 2 secs after beyonce and nobody cared for her :blink: i managed to call her over for a chat though

no sign of kylie or karl lagerfeld though :cry: or kate moss!......she was probhably waiting for her Sean Read outfit to arive :rolleyes: :innocent:

16. trean

trean New Member

:rofl:

Sean's the best,our connection with the stars!

Robbie looks hot :shifty:

17. Serena

Serena New Member

Sean, what a great report! :woot: So Stefano is not a hottie? i'm dissapointed :cry:
    they all look fab! :heart: Beyonce & Naomi
    Stella looked great too
    what's up with not walking behind Beyonce because she's wearing fur? :huh: like Beyonce gives a rats ass about what Stella thinks :rolleyes:

18. Acid

Acid yes

also........i forgot about this......but i barely recognised Muicca Prada......she looks INCREDIBLE in real life........seriously........shes AMAZING

grace jones and bjork were there but i never saw either of them arrive :unsure: perhaps they were already inside!

victoria beckham pulled from the event after tracks from her album were released on the internet and SLATED to death by the press here..... :rolleyes: my god....you should hear it.......its absolutely shocking......left me and Lolita speechless

no sign on elton or david either.......

19. Oria

Oria New Member

Wow thanks...I felt like I was there. :flower: :woot:

20. LolitaLuxe

LolitaLuxe Vision of Paradise

:woot: grace and bjork!!!!

naomi :wacko:

thanks sean!