Fashion Shows Tokyo

Discussion in 'Careers, Education & the Business of Fashion' started by vixen0000, Mar 28, 2009.

1. vixen0000

vixen0000 New Member

Hi,
    I am a fashion designer at the start of my career and I am planning to go to Tokyo for the month of April! I just finished one of my collections and was wondering if anyone knew of any events going on in Tokyo in April where I could participate! If anyone is looking for designers to showcase in Tokyo I can bring my 2009 northamerican womens evening wear collection!
    :) let me know

2. mishahoi

mishahoi loaded and locked

3. mishahoi

mishahoi loaded and locked

oh, and one word of advice from one fashion person to another: PLEASE research a market THOROUGHLY before even thinking about spending time.money.effort in bringing it there. Make sure you have a GOOD plan, some buyer contacts etc. Dont want to end up heartbroken and out of a lot of $$$ for a trip. Not only Japan, but this goes for anywhere.

4. vixen0000

vixen0000 New Member

thank you for help:)
    I know what you mean, this trip was really last minute for me, so I'm going to try my best to see if I can do something, if not another time :)
    again thank you for the link!