Fashion Stylists - Share Your Work, Give and Get Feedback

Discussion in 'Careers, Education & the Business of Fashion' started by Xone, Jan 27, 2005.

1. Andrea.RL

Andrea.RL Active Member

❤️❤️❤️ I sometimes let myself get bothered by the fact that styling is a luxury in this world, it doesn't actually serve a purpose in helping others, rather than helping sell useless overpriced stuff and dreams/advertising for already big companies etc but you've found a way to use it for good, that must be so amazing being able to help someone feel better and more confident when they aren't feeling it or are in tough situations!

2. BetteT

BetteT Mod Squad Team Leader

I think you hit the nail on the head ... thank you.

We ask our clients to fill out a questionnaire when they leave, about their experience with us. They are asked if they learned anything about how to dress for business, if they got clothes that meet the goals, and if they were treated well and with respect. They are asked to add remarks if they want.

Almost all of our clients add really nice remarks about how much it helped their self esteem, how nice we where, how much they learned about how to dress professionally and how respectful we were when serving them. That makes me very happy that I can make a positive impact and maybe help a few people get a leg up.

3. Albinogroup

Albinogroup New Member

Love Love it

4. Albinogroup

Albinogroup New Member

I love the first outfit

5. Andrea.RL

Andrea.RL Active Member

(Thank you ❤️)