Fashion Stylists - Share Your Work, Give & Get Feedback

❤️❤️❤️ I sometimes let myself get bothered by the fact that styling is a luxury in this world, it doesn't actually serve a purpose in helping others, rather than helping sell useless overpriced stuff and dreams/advertising for already big companies etc but you've found a way to use it for good, that must be so amazing being able to help someone feel better and more confident when they aren't feeling it or are in tough situations!

I think you hit the nail on the head ... thank you.

We ask our clients to fill out a questionnaire when they leave, about their experience with us. They are asked if they learned anything about how to dress for business, if they got clothes that meet the goals, and if they were treated well and with respect. They are asked to add remarks if they want.

Almost all of our clients add really nice remarks about how much it helped their self esteem, how nice we where, how much they learned about how to dress professionally and how respectful we were when serving them. That makes me very happy that I can make a positive impact and maybe help a few people get a leg up.

and then I actually shot the Yohji Yamamoto catalog the day before my last post, which I can't wait to share with you once I get the pictures, but turns out: I learned just a few hours ago that two of my pics were being used for the fall campaign, and I had to share with people who at the very least knew who yohji is... :ninja:

View attachment 1069249 View attachment 1069251
Love Love it

Hey guys, I wanted to bump this thread up (can't believe no one's sharing their work here anymore :-( ) and get some critics and feedback of my work as I feel it may help me get better and grow. I did my first editorials a few years ago (actually I posted them here at the time) and just started up again after a year of internships.

These are photos that were published in ELLE men Hong Kong as well as one from Bite magazine and a test shoot.
I love the first outfit

Hi at All,

hope you all enjoy the weekend! I work as a fashion stylist for several years now and over the years I had the pleasure to
create some stylings, I am really proud of. Some days ago, I started a YouTube channel, to give a inside of the fashion world
and the work process of a fashion stylist. For this I created a video about red carpet styling and from minute 7:35 on, I will
show some of my own red carpet stylings I created and I would love to receive some feedback from you. Which look did you like and
what would you change?

Thanks so much
Dominik

Is there anyone in LA that is looking for any assistants? Would love to learn about any opportunities ❤️

Hi at All,

hope you all enjoy the weekend! I work as a fashion stylist for several years now and over the years I had the pleasure to
create some stylings, I am really proud of. Some days ago, I started a YouTube channel, to give a inside of the fashion world
and the work process of a fashion stylist. For this I created a video about red carpet styling and from minute 7:35 on, I will
show some of my own red carpet stylings I created and I would love to receive some feedback from you. Which look did you like and
what would you change?

Thanks so much
Dominik

fantastic, It's wonderful that you're open to feedback, as it shows your dedication to improvement and growth. Each look has its unique charm, but I'd be curious to know more about the thought process behind them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->