Fashion Stylists - Share Your Work, Give & Get Feedback

nice location too! congrats on your first few shoots! I'm sure you'll get the bug and want to do it every single day! :flower:

If I had a team to work with and a pretty girl, I'd gladly do this every day. It's art as far as I'm concerned!

congrats redrach,very nice shots,nice girl also....the shot is sweet darkness.......

is amateur work welcome?

for my computer graphics class my friend nicole and i created an editorial

there are a few more pages if you'd like to see.

wooo softie lovely outfit!! Can't wait to look through this thread more! And wyatt, I like the ed. Post more!

more amateur work... my very first shoot ever.... i did it for an aquaintance's VERY small brand, but he seems very pleased with the results and says he will use them in advertisements (yeay!). this gave me a lesson on styling with clothes that i do not even like... but i still tried anyway... mens clothes are, no offense.... quite boring :P

Attachments

• 02a.jpg
    02a.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 23

sorry they're so big and for the lack of professional photography skills

I agree Mishahoi...boys aren't my thing either but it looks like you still had fun! Were you completely wiped out after the day of shooting?

oh my goodness....
thank you igni...:flower:
:blush:

softgrey said:
i wanted it too look sort of raw and industrial and dreary...a bit the way it felt in antwerp when i visited...so you got the feeling of where the clothes came from...it was also a drizzly overcast day which worked out quite well... :wink: ...

You totally succeed in creating that mood in your a/w 2001 story on belgian designers.

:flower:

RedRach said:
I agree Mishahoi...boys aren't my thing either but it looks like you still had fun! Were you completely wiped out after the day of shooting?

i was actually expecting to be worse off... i mean, i was expecting it to be REALLY hard. but it wasn't so bad.... until the next day... my arms were so weak, i felt shakey! i want to do more... with women this time... but i have trouble borrowing clothes, i can only get them from acquaintances...too bad :cry:

by the way, i love your photos, redrach... especially the first photo of the angel shoot... with the girl in the curly hair. its really cute :blush:

new ed

hey guys, this was published on saturday.....hope u like it btw mishahoi and wyatt congrats for your work.....

Attachments

• kip.jpg
    kip.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 100
thanks again igni...:flower:

very nice work xone...
i like the red runnung through the shoot...
so what was the story suppose to be...
it says rebel with a cause right?...
what were you thinking...?
:flower:

hey soft,thanks 4 your comments.....yeah it says rebels with a cause, unliek the others eds i do this was about a french designers with a social spirit,they create this project KIP and was meant to help dalits (they are called also the untouchables,these are people who are discriminated in India and they are not consider as human beings).the way it helps its giving them work and show the others they could b productive.....the motto of the label is "knowledge is power"....so we wanted to portray the stress and drama of being tied up like they are but at the end they got free.....free their minds.......

hey...that's very cool!...
nice work!...
thanks for sharing!...:flower:

yeah,the designers are here now working with poor people creating another project called "misericordia" ( Mercy).The sell in europe only (like in Colette - paris).....they called us to congratulate us they love the editorial......

where is stilista and nueva??? i dont see their post for ages...lol.....in a while i will post and ed that was published for mother´s day....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->