Fashion that represents objects

Not true, you can buy edible rice-paper underwear from selected branches of Agent Provocateur (www.agentprovocateur.com).

The spirit-level cufflinks are a bit of a cliche but I have to admit to owning a pair...

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Jan 26th, 2004 - 1:29 pm
They're great aren't they... :P Here's a picture of a skirt made of ties (this was the best image I could find)... :unsure:
Ahhhh! Memories! I had a tie-skirt circa 1993!

Now that I'm remembering that skirt and how much I liked it, I can't stop smiling.

The pictures are detachable, by the way, so that you could insert your own photo if you wanted. :blush:

:woot: those are so cool, interesting!
but I don't think I'd wear them :blush:

just this weekend I bought some little studs, tiny, about 2cm :heart: :heart:

a nappy pin (baby pin)
a bolt
the screw for the bolt.

They're soo cute. I tried to take photos but they're too small to show up clearly with my digital - not good. Maybe its the light. :cry: :angry:

Those sound so sweet, one of my friends actually had a pair of "screw" studs. Another thing I've tried is safety pins for earrings, but I couldn't keep them in for too long...They did look nice though... :rolleyes:

When I was a resiliant, defiant, and insane teenager, I used to wear those plastic-coated colored paperclips as earrings. They kind of hurt to put in because they are thicker than the average earring stud, but they won't make your ears get infected like a safety pin can.

Or these bags made of recycled juice boxes...
B) I have one of those! It was like nine bucks or something and I use it all the time. Stuff like that is always fun. :flower:

Originally posted by slinky_vagabond@Feb 10th, 2004 - 9:52 pm
Or these bags made of recycled juice boxes...
B) I have one of those! It was like nine bucks or something and I use it all the time. Stuff like that is always fun. :flower:
I have one too, it cost a bit more though since it's a bag. One of my best purchases ever, I use it constantly! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->