Fashionshows in Belgium

naughty$girl

Reaction score
heyy

I tried to look this up on the internet, nut I couldn't find ANYTHING

This guy I know is going to a versace show in Brussels ( Belgium )

So now I'm looking for some sort of events calander for Belgian fashionshows and events

Do you know where I can find it , or when this Versace show in Belgium is ?

thanks a lot :flower:

:huh: Huh? I think someone is pulling your leg there :unsure:

That's what I thought too, that's why I wanted to look it up

But there must be shows in belgium too, right ?

Like Bikkembergs, Ann Demeulemeester , ... ?

btw ... That guy was really convincing, he has to play music at fashionshows he said and he knows a lot about fashion too

naughty$girl said:
That's what I thought too, that's why I wanted to look it up

But there must be shows in belgium too, right ?

Like Bikkembergs, Ann Demeulemeester , ... ?

btw ... That guy was really convincing, he has to play music at fashionshows he said and he knows a lot about fashion too

Is he trying to impress you? Maybe he should just buy you a cup of coffe instead :D Almost all Belgians show in Paris, with the exception of Bikkembergs who shows in Milan :flower:

haha , I don' t think he was trying to be more than friendly ( he seemed a little gay , shhh)

Ok, so this guy plays the violin, and he has to play on shows like in new york, ...

I said Versace would never come to belgium, but he insured me they would come to brussels

I said it was my dream to see a fashion show, and he would do his best to get me in

naughty$girl said:
haha , I don' t think he was trying to be more than friendly ( he seemed a little gay , shhh)

Ok, so this guy plays the violin, and he has to play on shows like in new york, ...

I said Versace would never come to belgium, but he insured me they would come to brussels

I said it was my dream to see a fashion show, and he would do his best to get me in

Well, let us know if it is in fact true, if you go. It seems highly unlikely. Personally, I don't think Versace should be allowed on Belgium's territory in the first place - it would contaminate the country's propensity to turn out REAL fashion talent.

I 'll let you know

for others ... I would still like a events calendar for belgium :blush:

thanx :flower:

They have alot of fashion events in Belgium but they aren't formal calendar shows like Paris or London.

Faust :lol: Contrary to the reputation of Belgium,there are people that actually like Versace there.

come on now guys, it is possible that Versace had/has some kind of a minor show in Belgium, see designer labels have 'side shows' apart from their main NY/London/Milan/Paris shows..
Missoni just had a show in Athens few days ago..

so, maybe he's not pulling your leg after all naughty :wink:

welcome to tFS :smile:

Scott said:
They have alot of fashion events in Belgium but they aren't formal calendar shows like Paris or London.

Faust :lol: Contrary to the reputation of Belgium,there are people that actually like Versace there.

I know, I know, I've seen it myself :cry:.

Maybe he meant like a trunk show, Lena?

could be faust.. a trunk show.. we dont actually use the term over here

those are normal fashion shows in a real venue (not in stores/boutiques or something) with catwalk, full line of models, celebrities on front row etc. can be well organised

most mainstream labels (including mainly Italian designers and German mass market labels) are doing this all over europe.

Chanel, Armani etc do this kind of huge 'scondary' shows mainly for the Asian market, is this called 'trunk show' in US?

Lena said:
could be faust.. a trunk show.. we dont actually use the term over here

those are normal fashion shows in a real venue (not in stores/boutiques or something) with catwalk, full line of models, celebrities on front row etc. can be well organised

most mainstream labels (including mainly Italian designers and German mass market labels) are doing this all over europe.

Chanel, Armani etc do this kind of huge 'scondary' shows mainly for the Asian market, is this called 'trunk show' in US?

No, not really. A trunk show is when a big department store (such as Barneys or Saks) sponsors a small catwalk show in the store, and then all the rich people get to pre-order stuff right there. So, it's sort of like a fashion show, with models, and some celebs, too, but it's not a full blown one.

it is a 'full blown one' sometimes with international rising models as well, its just not a 'premiere' show, it cmes out after the real premiere of a collection

:unsure: you dont have this in usa?

Well,alot of the press et al in Belgium do organise fashion shows...so it could actually be Versace's PR firm in Belgium that organised such a show.

I know they have side shows(no pun :lol:)for these labels but I thought she was was thinking it was part of the calendar weeks?

ahh who cares abut the calendal* the girl just wants to attent a fashion show :wink:

*there is no Antwerp Fashion week anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->