Your Favorite Color Combinations...

For this winter I'm feeling caramel coloured leather with medium grey.

Navy and white. I can't live without this combination. My mum says I look like a sailor, but I dont really care. Its very chic and looks... fresh and clean.

dark indigo blue...
i like it with everything right now...

:P..

Love the quirky mix of light apricot and lilac at Philip Lim s/s 2012 :heart:

golden and blue (or slightly green) tones
burnt orange and pink

and of the more classy combos,

white and navy

dark blue with red
dark blue with white'
dark blue with grey

I'm obsessed with dark blue color now :lol:

very conservative and old fashioned, but i've yet to see the color combination of mid/dark brown and a warm gold done wrong. it evokes such a calm feeling, slightly veering towards vintage.

Light grey with nude pink :blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
as its autumn again, back to my favourite colour Navy. Navy and charcoal grey, navy and pinks ( dusty or fuschia), navy and gold, and dare I say it...I love navy and black together.

^ I don't actually get the idea that navy and black "can't" be worn together. That makes no sense to me. I don't like color rules in general but that rule especially seems odd to me.

^ Navy and black is one of my favorites. I never heard of that color rule, but then again it wouldn't make much a difference to me. I tend to prefer a neutral palette, but I do like rich colors like burgundy and forest green.

I think this might be my new favorite color combination for the cold season: wine red and a red based dark purple (at least that's how it looks like on my pc)

sd0a49.jpg

elle uk

Grey is one of my favorite colors and I try pairing it with everything (well not everything but I wear it a lot). I really love grey and a dusty pink. But I'm also fond of greys paired with purple (like a lavender or a darker color). I also love a dark green with a lighter pink as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->