Favorite Harry Potter Book?

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban was my all time favorite. I love Sirius! I actually really liked all of them but the endings of the last books are totally sad... I really like Half Blood Prince-- super exciting!

Orchide said:
Sorry if posted already- thought this "Sexy Snapes" vid clip funny :lol: and wanted to share---
http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/sexy.swf
lush.com

Oh man.... :D

1-4 were pretty good (3 is a personal favorite) but 5 sucked because Umbridge was so annoying (as was Cho Chang and the ever PMSing Harry). Book 6 was so-so but the ending was too depressing....and shocking too.

Prisoner of Azkaban and Half Blood Prince (this last one was sooo exciting... and sad also)

The fourth and sixth. I can't wait until the last book but it feels sad that it's coming to an end.

my favorites are the first, third and sixth. i can't believe theres just one more book left :huh: :blush:

I L-O-V-E THE 6TH BOOK...ITS SOO KOOL!! cept for the part where ron kisses lavender....i hope if they make it a movie rupert doesnt have to kiss any1......I LOVE RUPERT
4eva and a day
RUPERTS_GIRL01

- belle - said:
Prisoner of Azkaban and Half Blood Prince (this last one was sooo exciting... and sad also)
I totally agree!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->