Favorite Haute Couture Moments And Photos...

Looking through this entire thread, I realise that couture is such an imaginative and beautiful artform, wich just keeps us dreaming. It expresses emotions, evokes discussions, make us gasp and awe and inspires us in our view on life and what we want to do with it (for me at least). It just needs too stay and never die out as an artform.

YSL haute couture SS.02 - his last

Last edited by a moderator:
juice major, I was just looking at that show yesterday. Amazing... what a brilliant man.

juice major said:
YSL haute couture SS.02 - his last

i had tears in my eye when i saw that moment in tv, it was the sadest moment in couture:cry: , i loved the song by catherine & lateta...what a moment it was..so emotional:heart: i couldn't speak that day, i closed my door & kept watching the show on ftv .

that YSL show was very special indeed, my favourite model of all times is Natalia Semanova and she presented the first of the series of smokings from that show, it was very emotional to watch her presenting one of the emblems of the house.

100056239.jpg

Chanel Couture Spring 2006, Dior Couture Fall 2005, Christian Lacroix Couture Fall 2005, Givenchy Couture Spring 2006, Jean Paul Gaultier Couture Spring 2006.

source: getty images, yahoo, tFS's respective threads.

John Galliano for Dior Haute Couture has never had a moment that I didn't love :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hasunny428
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->