Favorite Model Quotes

Kelsey

Reaction score
I got it from style.com. They are quotes, what did these models think about certain shows of the fall 2004 season :lol:

03f.jpg

Frankie Rayder at Celine
"Michael’s just the nicest guy, you know. He's just sweet as pie. I'm sure they're going to be crying after today."

15f.jpg

Mariacarla Boscono at Fendi
"It's gorgeous, fantastic, outrageous, fantasy, technology, futurist, avant garde… It's everything!"

22f.jpg

Erin O'Connor at Hermès
"I love that someone as extravagant as Jean Paul is now being employed by a very classical house such as Hermès. In my final look, I had a net on my head, a big top hat, and a tail sticking out of my bottom. Only Jean Paul could do that and make it work!"

01f.jpg

Stella Tennant at Burberry Prorsum
"My favorite things were the lamé pieces that shimmer through very sheer knitwear and that combination of really fine materials. There's attention to detail, in the cut of the dresses and in the skirts, that I thought it was so pretty."

08f.jpg

Gisele Bündchen at Christian Dior
"John is always so creative and so unexpected. It's just a great thing to do his show because you never know what you're going to see."

29f.jpg

Elise Crombez at Prada
"Prada goes very specifically to a certain woman in the past. We are all young girls, from 16 to 25, and we all go back to that era and we turn into those women, and I think that's really nice."

26f.jpg

Lily Cole at Louis Vuitton
"It's quite English, actually, really traditional, and I felt like a lady in the clothes!"

10f.jpg

Dewi Driegen at Dolce & Gabbana
"It’s very Helmut Newton, the women that he projected on his pictures—very strong, very sexy, very glamorous woman with power. And I think that comes back in this whole collection."

27f.jpg

Tiiu Kuik at Marni
"I think, like, 50 percent of my wardrobe is Marni. I love that you can layer all the clothes and that it looks good whatever you put it with, and each piece is really unique."

36f.jpg

Mariacarla Boscono at YSL Rive Gauche
"It was so emotional. Intellectually, it was incredible. It was so beautiful to be here. I love you, Tom. Thank you for everything. Wish you luck. Love you, love you, love you."

20f.jpg

Tiiu Kuik at Gucci
"It was such a beautiful show. It was also very emotional since it was the last show of [Tom Ford at] Gucci. And in the end, of course, everyone was crying backstage... And it's just... You cannot explain it. It was, in my opinion, the best collection of Tom Ford, ever."

06f.jpg

Erin Wasson at Chloé
"Phoebe understands us girls. She understands that it's just about being cool and sexy and comfortable in your own clothes—having fun. I think that's what Chloé's about: dressing a girl in something that she feels wicked in."

love those quoted on some of my fave collections:

Stella Tennant at Burberry Prorsum
"My favorite things were the lamé pieces that shimmer through very sheer knitwear and that combination of really fine materials. There's attention to detail, in the cut of the dresses and in the skirts, that I thought it was so pretty."
Tiiu Kuik at Marni
"I think, like, 50 percent of my wardrobe is Marni. I love that you can layer all the clothes and that it looks good whatever you put it with, and each piece is really unique."
Elise Crombez at Prada
"Prada goes very specifically to a certain woman in the past. We are all young girls, from 16 to 25, and we all go back to that era and we turn into those women, and I think that's really nice."

thanks for the topic kelsey :flower:

I'm sure everyone knows this, but just incase someone doesn't - if you go to style.com and watch the videos of these shows, you can here the models (some which are quoted and some which aren't) talk about the shows

I love Tom Ford his clothes were beautiful... its a shame hes leaving

linda evangelista the most famous
"I don't wake up for less than $10,000 a day."

"I can do anything you want me to do so long as I don't have to speak."

If only one of the quotes on that site was intelligent

Last edited by a moderator:
"I haven't seen the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, the Louvre. I haven't seen anything. I don't really care."

i hate tyra

Thats actually a pretty funny site. But, after reading what Tyra had to say:
"I haven't seen the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, the Louvre. I haven't seen anything. I don't really care."
made me think so much less of her. How can you be so ignorant and not see the mere classics? I'm not talking about any B-list art or whatever, but just the basics, Van Gogh, Michelangelo, etc?! I really dont understand, but then again, it's just my opinion...

Favourite Supermodel Quotes

Here are my favs:

"I was the world's first supermodel, and Tyra and all the other models owe me at least a Christmas card every year because I broke down the ethnic barrier to begin with." -Janice Dickinson[1]
"I don't get out of bed for less then 10,000 a day" -Linda Evangelista [2]
"I wish the word supermodel would just fall off the face of the earth. Anyone can be a supermodel now." -Amber Valletta [3]
"I don't know what to do with my arms. It just makes me feel weird and I feel like people are looking at me and that makes me nervous." -Tyra Banks [4]
"Black women don't have the same body image problems as white women. They are proud of their bodies. Black men love big butts." -Tyra Banks [5]
"Once A Supermodel, Always A Supermodel." -Beverly Johnson [6]
"I never diet. I smoke. I drink now and then. I never work out. I work very hard, and I am worth every cent." -Naomi Campbell [7]
"You can't be a model at age 60, but you certainly can be an actress." -Eva Herzigova [8]
"It was kind of boring for me to have to eat. I would know that I had to, and I would." -Kate Moss [9]
"It's something I decided from the very beginning I would never do - nudity." -Claudia Schiffer [10]
"I'd rather go naked than wear fur." -Christy Turlington [11]

SourcE: Wikipedia

All are Janice of course:

"I have a very vivid imagination"
"I've been the queen of dysfunction and made every mistake one can make."
"Without gay men, I am nothing. "

"We don't vogue. We are vogue"-Linda Evangelista(1990) on the Trinity(her,Naomi & Christy).
"The main reason we do fashion shows, is so we can see each other"-Naomi Campbell(1990) on her & her Super friends.
"No every model wants to be an actress"-Christy Turlington(1990).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->