Favorite Project Runway Models

PussyLee

Reaction score
Project Runway Models: Melissa and Morgan

I love both of these girls, 16 yr old Melissa and 21 yr old Morgan. Melissa knows how to work it, on runway and off. She sold herself and Ms Austin's Scarlett to Mr Page Six, lol. She's a pro at 16.

Morgan is the evil one. Always drunk and always look under medication, lol. But she's dynamite on the runway, the girl can stomp!

What's your opinion about these girls, and the show in general???

I can't believe Melissa is only 16! Morgan is soooo freaking crazy but fun to watch, I am growing attached to her.

Melissa's Pic

Melissa knows how to work it, both on the runway and off.....

Attachments

• pic_mod_portfolio_melissa_1.jpg
    pic_mod_portfolio_melissa_1.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 860
  • pic_runway_ep3_austin.jpg
    pic_runway_ep3_austin.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 42
  • pic_runway_ep6_austin.jpg
    pic_runway_ep6_austin.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 50
I love the fact that Morgan is crazy! She's Crazy!!!!! I love her! I was laughing when she told Mr Page Six that kevin is her B*tch. You'll never know what will come out of her mouth. Does she have an agency now? After she was dropped from her last?

Crazy Morgan......

Crazy morgan working it......

Attachments

• pic_runway_ep1_kara.jpg
    pic_runway_ep1_kara.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 47
  • pic_runway_ep4_austin.jpg
    pic_runway_ep4_austin.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 33
Morgan was dropped by her agency in the first episode for failing to show up on time for the runway show, remember? She said her mom went out of town and nobody woke her up! SURE, Nice try Morganza....Maybe next took a gamble on her. The girl can strut! It's always fun watching her gliding the catwalk.

Melissa is hot; I really like her. Morgan is fun to watch, but she's kinda annoying after a while. And I'd be so pissed if she went out partying, wearing my stuff, and ripped it. But that's Kevin's fault for letting her...

Kevin has that personality, he lets people walk over him......remember that pixie girl caliguri something....and then Morgan! Kevin talks so oh-so-whisper sorft and slow...... LOL.

How about Ms Scarlett? Have you guys watch when he did that Bull dance with Melissa? OH MY GOD!!! I love His/her make up though!

I like Melissa's versatile look. She can be feminine (Banana Republic), masculine (penis envy), Punk (Rock and roll theme) and so on...... I'm loving her look! sort of a cross between alessandra ambrossio and the Rayder sisters. She's starting to be Ms Austin Scarlett's Muse

I think Austin made the "splash" at the ELLE party when he danced at the dancefloor. LOL.

Morgan is annoying. Are these designers idiots to keep hiring her? The other girls may not walk as well, but at least they don't pitch fits and rip clothes.

i thought melissa was the one who always looked like she was about to fall off her shoes. she definitely comes alive more off the runway than on. morgan's just crazy all the way round...and i'm lovin every minute of it! :wink:

every Fashion wendnesday, my Tivo is busy recording my fave shows.....Project Runway....and NBC Sport's Illustrated Swimsuit search....Best Shows!!!

Is Heidi Klum better host than Tyra Banks???? I think so!

Tyra's good but sometimes she goes Dr Phil in the show. that's why I like NBC SI, less drama more modelling.....

Heidi is so cute when she goes "In the fashion industry, you are either in or you're out"...

Melissa is now working for Bebe on their website...

http://www.bebe.com/

86462-blk-x_6ee85.jpg

86465-blk-x_6ee95.jpg

85896-cor-x_6f2d1.jpg

85896-pck-x_6f2d9.jpg

85896-see-x_6f2e1.jpg

85896-wht-x_6f2e9.jpg

86223-psm-x_6ef57.jpg

84999-wht-x_6eedd.jpg

85240-nvy-x_6eeed.jpg

84895-oob-x_6ef67.jpg

86184-hpk-x_6f311.jpg