Favorite Project Runway Models

84649-psm-x_6efcf.jpg

84649-pck-x_6efc7.jpg

83209-see-x_6f403.jpg
[/QUOTE]

i'm not that enthralled with Melissa. They forgot to airbrush her bags from those BEBE ads. She always has the same frozen expression on her face.
Sometimes, she really resembles Isabeli Fontana.

cocomonkey4 said:
i'm not that enthralled with Melissa. They forgot to airbrush her bags from those BEBE ads. She always has the same frozen expression on her face.
Sometimes, she really resembles Isabeli Fontana.

Those aren't Bebe ads-- the far better Olga Kurylenko is starring in the actual ads. Those are just pictures from the Bebe website.

And word on Melissa looking bad. She looks frozen and haggard at the same time. How strange to think that after Morgan, she's the most sucessful model on Project Runway! :blink:

She used to be a big favorite of mine, but now I'm pulling for the gorgeous Martinique. :heart:

Those pictures of Melissa are so...blah.
Does anyone know what Morgan is doing? She was so fun to watch, and it was painfully obvious she was on coke about 90% of the time.

ShoeLady said:
Those pictures of Melissa are so...blah.
Does anyone know what Morgan is doing? She was so fun to watch, and it was painfully obvious she was on coke about 90% of the time.

Morgan does quite a bit of runway, and she's in the new Dooney and Burke (?) ads.

I like Olga and martinque
pic_mod_portfolio_martinique_1.jpg
pic_mod_portfolio_martinique_2.jpg

pic_mod_portfolio_olga_3.jpg
pic_runway_ep1_austin.jpg
Who do you know that can pull off a corn husk duck tape dress?

Everyone's messages have me cracking up!

I like Martinique. It's good to see the sista workin it. Morgan was just entertaining and funny to watch. Project Runway is one of my favorites.

^^^ Those are much better photos of Melissa. I was never much a fan of her, but those are way better than those from Bebe (or whatever those were).

Morgan was definitely my favorite. I'm glad that she's been so successful! :woot:

^Those are very good pictures of Melissa. In the first one I think she looks like Rianne Ten Haken.

In those BEBE pictures, she looks as if she has absolutely no idea what she's doing.

And please Melissa, please opening your mouth like that in pictures..it looks.....unpretty.

Melissa Rose Haro for Marciano (part of Guess).
She's a pretty girl but lord, she doesn't seem to know how to pose. Nice eyes though! And anything is better than Paris Hilton at this point!

Those bebe pics are TERRRRIBLE!! close your mouth!!! it looks like she's trying to think really hard while getting poked in the butt at the same time.

The new Guess Fall 2005 campaign she just shot is even worse! It's so... ugly and boring and retro and looks like it was shot in Fall of 1985, not 2005. And she really, REALLY needs to learn to mimize that nose of hers and not keep her mouth open to catch flies... some girls can pull that off but she CAN'T.

i dont like those guess pics, but thats a really high profile job. what are the other project runway girls doing?

i mean, martinique and olga were fawned upon by the contestants, but melissa is kicking their ***es

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->