Favorite US City...

San Francisco!
The morning fog just sets a wonderful mood. Even though its a city it still feels very open, there is so much space and it is so green and lush. People watching there is entertaining. There is much variety so you never feel bored. You can vintage shop, then go sit in nature, ride a streetcar through the hilly streets, wander through Chinatown, gawk at beautiful Victorian homes etc...
Of course I love Portland, Oregon too! but I could be biased.:blush:

My favorite US cities (that I've been to) are NYC and Austin, TX. I think I'd really love Seattle and Portland, OR though.

Love San Francisco and Palm Springs, but San Francisco needs to get their homeless situation taken care of though. I know every city has them but it's just too much.

Miami (Born and Raised, yo!), NYC, DC (where I subside now, and I love its charm), LA, and hmm..I've gotta say Denver, Co. or West Bloomfield,Mi. but in the summer only!

Fashionable Cities USA

I'll be graduating in dec and forever moving away from iowa. Other than NYC and LA, what are places that metrosexualism might be appreciated in?

Chicago? Las Vegas? Any place else?

hmmm...i would say Miami, san Diego, san francisco..maybe boston and DC.

well there's always San Francisco,as far as Las Vegas goes there's a lot going on there but you've got to have an Iron will to avoid all the vices in that town.....I've lived in both places San Francisco is definately more "fashionable" .

i love San Francisco, but unfortunately it's contaminated by the style that is "The Bay"(though not gonna lie, i hate the full on Bay style, but i do adopt some aspects of it) which can get a little annoying to look at sometimes :/

It's been almost ten years since I've lived there what do you consider to be "the full on bay style" ????

I've loved New York City for a lot of my childhood. But recently, I've been most fond of San Francisco, California, USA. It's just a number of things that I like about San Francisco. As a sports fan, AT&T Park (where the S.F. Giants play baseball) is my favorite MLB ballpark of any MLB team. Just that view of San Francisco Bay is iconic in regards to "The City By the Bay." Lombard Street is very cool. The Transamerica Pyramid is as iconic of San Francisco as the Golden Gate Bridge. Coit Tower is a lovely structure. If I were travelling, I'd definitely want to visit San Francisco as much as I'd like to visit New York City.

So tab me for San Francisco.

Im going NYC in a month cannot wait!, but I want to go to Los Angeles next year for sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crinklechiffon
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->