Favorite Word at the Moment

travolta

Reaction score
What word are you using over and over again? Maybe you like the way it sounds, or maybe you are having an ephinany and this single word could be used in innumerable ways. What word are your friends telling you to stop using so often? List it here. also this can be applied to more than one word.

entrophy
abstract
catalyst
zen
Man!....

At the moment I excessively use the word racoon. I'm sure there are heaps more I overly use, but of those I'm still unaware.

fab, super, frivilous, horrid, gastly are ords i use loads in conversation. and passe i se that alot.

my favortie word though is fuzzy dont ask why lol

frivolous, hehe, I use that too (only in Dutch, so that's 'frivool') what a fantastic word B)

Talking of entropy, 'Doppler' is also a nice word.

'Homoerotic' is my favourite at the moment. It seems to be good for explaining so many things...

krikey (my nice way of say "F*CK!" when I do something stupid :lol:)

PrinceOfCats said:
'Homoerotic' is my favourite at the moment. It seems to be good for explaining so many things...
Especially with the word 'undertone', no? :lol: Since I've seen you flinging that term around, I've caught myself using it too, undertone I mean.

I don't know why but I just thought of expectorate. Not very pretty but oh well.

oh i have so many of these.....i get so stuck on good words
some of them are so simple, but just perfect, so often...

inappropriate
detached
humbling
ironic
blurred
manifest

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam