Favourite Cleanser / Cleanser Recommendations

Miss Zara

Reaction score
Just wondering what everyone's favourite skin cleanser is. I have a bit of addiction with skincare products. Sad, but true! Mine is Lush's 'Angels On Bare Skin'. It's amazing stuff. It exfoliates, it cleanses, it gets rid of spots, it stops oil but doesn't dry out the skin either, and it leaves my skin incredibly smooth.

I use Matis and it's perfect for my sensitive skin :wink:

right now-Kanebo cleansing gel and creamy soap. They are great and are samples :( Must get more.

morning: cetaphil gentle skin cleanser. so gentle and perfect for makeup free skin
night: shu uemura cleansing oil light. this stuff is amazing. removes even waterproof mascara, and best thing is even though it's an oil, it doesnt feel greasy after washing off so theres no need for another cleanser afterwards

Originally posted by Alejandro@Feb 22nd, 2004 - 4:42 pm
Mousse Purete Nettoyage a L'eau by Dior
...is that the best cleanser from Dior Ale? :(

-DiorSnow Mousse Cleanser
-Cle de Peau Gentle Cleansing Foam
-Shiseido Benefiance Creamy Cleansing Foam (the Benefiance line is for mature skin actually, and I took this from my mom and use it sometimes. it feels really nice as a cleanser).

I use Kiehl's "Foaming Non-Detergent Washable Cleanser" and think it's great. I haven't done the math but a little goes a long way.

Originally posted by Gboy+Feb 24th, 2004 - 6:12 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gboy @ Feb 24th, 2004 - 6:12 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Alejandro@Feb 22nd, 2004 - 4:42 pm
Mousse Purete Nettoyage a L'eau by Dior
...is that the best cleanser from Dior Ale? :( [/b][/quote]
Yes sir :wink:

What's with the sad smilie, Gboy?

I use Sweet Almond Oil cleanser from Beaute de Paris, by Madame Jane Sebeyran. Everytime I reorder we gab on the phone for ages and then she prescribes the next regime. I've had Sweet Almond Oil before but love all her products. It's not oily, BTW, it's a lotion.

i like taking a cotton ball and dip it in milk and swab my face with it...it is actually really gentle and gets all the dirt of. i rinse with dove soap afterward.

Clearasil Daily Face Wash
Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Wash (purple bottle)

I alternate two: Bioelements moisture positive cleanser and sensitive skin cleanser. I really like the latter. Very gentle, and smells of lavender.

Boots Skin Clear Cleanser.. its a whole range.. has everything... I went through loads before.. and they all aggravated my skin as it is sensitive.. but the ones designed for sensitive skin I didnt feel they were anything..it was like they were just perfumed water.. but the Boots one is perfect!

shiseido elixir cleansing foam, by far.... i completely swear by it and wouldn't use anything else.

neobeauty-com_1834_8168281

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->