Favourite Cleanser / Cleanser Recommendations

After a year of posting this, I still stand with the same answer :D

Mousse Purete Nettoyage a L'eau by Dior

^ i love the name of that one. how pretentious! :lol:

What are the best beauty products???

I am interested in hearin your opinions on what the best cleansers, exfoliators, purfumes, lipglosses and all other cosmetic things.

I am soon updating my cosmetic collection and i Would really appreciate and also if anyone could tell me the rough price range thanks heaps

Well for cleansers i have used Eve Lom face cleanser for years - it just works for me and i wouldnt use anything else. It is quite a gloopy oil based one with clove oil and other stuff like that - you put it on then wash off with a muslin face cloth and your face just feels so fresh and clean. I havent had a serious spot ever since i started.
For an exfoliator i always use origins never a dull moment and then Aveda hydrating lotion. I dont bother with toner - i feel it is a waste of money.
I think the thing with skincare is you just have to find what suits your skin so you need to experiment - my skin is quite dry so a rich cleanser suits me but someone with oily skin might hate it. I read so many rave reviews about Dr. Hauschka rose moisturiser and tried it and thought it was crap!
The Eve Lom is about £42 a jar but lasts about four months, the aveda stuff is about £20 -30 but again i only need a bit so it lasts roughly the same time. I buy aveda stuff a lot - i really like it incl. the facemasks and shampure shampoo.
Im not very good on make up as i never wear it! There is am eve lom website www.evelom.com i think is the adress!! ( I may be wrong)

after long journey with skincare i can coclude with:
Shesido soap bar from the skincare line, i love it because u don't have to use tonic after it.....i hate tonics.
but now now i replace it with foam from the men line...love them all.

the LCM line from lancome foam works will .

anyone tried the LA MER ones? does it woth the price?

Oh, I see, the threads were just merged. MY BAD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the Keturah cleansing and exfoliating range . I especially love the cleanser because it smells of watermelon leaving your face smelling swet and yummy for the rest of the day.

I also love the Clean and Clear range and they are good because they are especially cost effective.

Another great option is the Dove cleanser which leaves your skin feeling fresh!!

Its great to hear everyones opinions!!!:smile:

Cetaphil...it's so gentle, I love it

juicytubeaddict said:
i like taking a cotton ball and dip it in milk and swab my face with it...it is actually really gentle and gets all the dirt of. i rinse with dove soap afterward.

I use something similar at night for my face from PRADA beauty called 'Purifying Cleansing Milk'. Its soft and liquidy but disolves away grease and other pollutants such as dirt, sebum, and dead skin cells. Containing special olive extract lipids and goat milk...

For morning I use Purifying Gel Visage by PRADA beauty. It leaves a sqeaky clean fresh feel with oleic acid and alpha hydroxy grape seed fruit extracts and sea kelp alage.

For afternoon, (my favorite believe it or not!!!) is a cheap $4 dollar Dove Foam Cleanser. The ingredients listed are many of the same ones used by luxury department store cosmetics.

To finnish off; I use ' PLACENTAL PROTEIN w/ Liposomes and Placental Protein ' .... I know it sounds disgusting but it works better than anything I've tried from Kieh's or Prada. I would consider it along the line of Creme de LA MER because it uses the same scientific ' deionized water ' for ionically charged +/- restructuring & purifying.

Wow! You sound high maintenance - three different cleansers in one day! You cleanse your face THREE times a day! I only do it once - I'm in awe!

Cetaphil. It's very gentle on my skin, and more to the point - works!

Miss Zara said:
Just wondering what everyone's favourite skin cleanser is. I have a bit of addiction with skincare products. Sad, but true! Mine is Lush's 'Angels On Bare Skin'. It's amazing stuff. It exfoliates, it cleanses, it gets rid of spots, it stops oil but doesn't dry out the skin either, and it leaves my skin incredibly smooth.

Do you have oily skin? I do and can't seem to find anything that will work.

Cetaphil is the best cleanser for irritated skin. So many people complain that it doesn't remove all your makeup BUT when your wearing makeup you should wash your face twice. First to remove make up and second to clean skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->