Faye Dunaway

Estella*

a dim capacity for wings
Reaction score
[font=Times New Roman, adobe-times, Times]

"I've been identified with Zelda Fitzgerald. This I'll go along with. I love her boldness. The living it up, the desperate kind of existence in which nothing matters. And yet, everything matters."

[/font]

Attachments

• 0faye.jpg
    0faye.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 0fayecoatdacre.jpg
    0fayecoatdacre.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 0fayed.jpg
    0fayed.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 32

Attachments

• 0fayedacre.jpg
    0fayedacre.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 52
  • 0fayedundacre.jpg
    0fayedundacre.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 23
Oh, yes!!! I applaud you for thinking of this topic! She wasn't perfection in itself, but she was damn close to it!:heart:

LOVE her so much. She is one of my fashion icons (especially in Bonnie and Clyde) and very near the top of my list of favorite actresses. She was so beautiful. :flower: :heart:

I like this picture of her

Dunaway.jpg

http://www.wolfsden3.homestead.com
dunaway.jpg

http://www.crazy4cinema.com

When I saw her in Bonnie and Clyde years ago I thought she was the most beautiful woman ever.:flower:

But quite scary in Mommy Dearest.:shock:

Oh wow...these photos are amazing. She looked so chic in Bonnie and Clyde!

she had a great look in chinatown with the red lips and drawn on thin thin eyebrows....oh and in the movie network she wears great 70's clothes..with hip bones jutting..

i have seen several of her films,but i know nothing about her private life,her biography.i´m really surprised to read the zelda fitzgerald comparison.i personnally would have never thought that there were any similarities between the 2 of them.faye dunaway always seemed very strong,very focused to me.she certainly has an aura of world-wearyness too,but i would have never suspected a zelda-like desperation behind it.weird.i just can´t picture these 2 women together as soul sisters :blush: ....

anna karina, you always come up with the best topics, dont you?! the pics are really amazing! havent been seeing much of her lately....

somehow i forgot about this topic:D
thanks everyone:heart:
somnambule, somehow i can see it, i don't know....maybe it's the "cold melancholy":doh:
173430.jpg

0767821610.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

chinatown.jpg

i don't understand why there are not more pictures of her on the net...am i mistyping her name?? i mean there are pictures but i have seen really beautiful ones in magazines etc. that i miss...?

She had a fab 60's/70's outfits for Bonnie and Clyde. But dont really know what her fashion sense is outside of this film

I love Faye Dunaway when I saw Bonnie and Clyde I was awe of her, her look was amazing and I think she has one of the most beautiful faces I have ever seen

She was fantastic in Bonnie and Clyde :heart: , absolutely stunning!

039_68430.jpg
faye-bonnie34.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->