Bora Aksu F/W10.11 London

ff.jpg
ff2.jpg

vogue.co.uk

Vivienne Westwood Red Label F/W10.11 London

vrl2.jpg
vrl5.jpg

coutorture

"according to Laila Lu of Rock the Trend, there is a possibility that she may walk for Prada next week because both designers use the same casting director" -http://asianmodelsblog.blogspot.com/

There's an actress with the same name so I was surprised when I saw the "Sun Feifei" thread in this section. This girl is very beautiful, though.

Marios Schwab F/W 10-11 London.

sunmarios-schwab100120h-20100222223.jpg

style.it

Christopher Kane F/W 10-11 London: Beauty Shot

sunchristopher-kane-bstge05.jpg

wwd.com

Wow, she is really unique and beautiful. I hope that she walks for Prada =) I have a feeling that she will?
It's so weird how going through this thread, her pictures somehow reminded me of all these different models, like Imogen, Hannah Holman, Coco and Gemma.

I've been noticing her all over London this season, and she's utterly sensational. Gorgeous face, and a really refreshing presence on the runways. Here's hoping she'll have continued success in Milan and Paris this season. :wub:

she trimmed down her body a lot as i remember first seeing her couple years ago thinking she was chunky. now her face is androgynous, like a handsome man. lookin' good.

still, she seems too pretty to be in the C.Kane show. rest of them are real dudes.

girl has a bankable look that appeals to both westerners & easterners. LV, PRADA, LANVIN would be silly not to use her.

JNBY SS2010
26ab.jpg
d0e9.jpg

FW2009 her best look to date
1fe1.jpg
cac1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member