Height: 178 cm
Bust: 80 cm
Waist: 61 cm
Hips: 89 cm

michamodels.nl

Dior Haute Couture S/S 2017 Paris (O)

mIojzb6.jpg

vogue.com

*My pics*Christian Dior Haute Couture S/S 2017 Paris.

IMG_5547_5_light.jpg

^_^
IMG_5551_5_2_light.jpg

Source : me (capt.charly)

she was exclusive for Dior according to her instagram @femkehuijzer

Last edited by a moderator:
Saint Laurent F/W 17.18 Paris

vogue, fashionnetwork

Giambattista Valli F/W 2017.18 Paris

vogue

Dior F/W 17.18 Paris

Acne Studios F/W 17.18 Paris

Loewe F/W 17.18 Paris

Sacai F/W 17.18 Paris

vogue

Vogue Netherlands April 2017

Photographer: Mario Testino
Stylist: Caroline Fuchs
Hair: Christiaan
Makeup: Siddartha Simone

T Magazine April 2017

Photographer: Axel Filip Lindahl
Stylist: Elodie David-Touboul
Hair: Naoki Komiya
Makeup: Aude Gill
Casting: Arianna Pradarelli

womenmanagement

vogue

This Dutch Model Went From Tulip Fields to Chanel’s Greco-Roman Runway
MAY 3, 2017 3:36 PM | by JANELLE OKWODU

Femke Huijzer is having a moment. As the latest Dutch beauty to turn casting directors’ heads, Huijzer has spent the past few months making the rounds at fashion’s finest shows. From walking for J.W.Anderson and Saint Laurent in February and March to strutting down Chanel’s runway in Karl Lagerfeld’s Greco-Roman Resort 2018 clothes today, Huijzer’s introduction to the industry has been rather auspicious. The 17-year-old is already posing for Mario Testino and popping up on hairstylist Sam McKnight’s Instagram to show off the latest jeweled Chanel hairband—not bad for someone who started less than a year ago.
An avid fashion fan, Huijzer, now signed to Select Model Management, works with the brands she once read about. Here, she shares how Coco Chanel inspired her, what it’s like to debut at a top show, and why she’s glad she waited to kick-start her career.
She hails from the tulip capital of the world.

“I’m from Sassenheim, a small town in the Netherlands, not far from Amsterdam. The area is well known for its flower bulbs and the flower exhibition ‘De Keukenhof.’ ”

Although she was scouted while starting high school, she decided to wait.

“I considered myself too young, so I waited a year before I sent photos to Micha Models myself. Within a few minutes, [founder Micha Emmering Krijger] called me and that was the start of everything! I’ve been pleasantly surprised by the kindness of the people within [this] industry. It’s been so much fun. I’ve met a lot of interesting people and had many new experiences! It’s a busy time doing all the castings, fittings, and shows, but for me, it [has] felt very successful.”
Coco Chanel inspired her to unleash her inner designer.

“I definitely consider designers as great artists. One of my favorites is Coco Chanel, and I admire the way she modernized fashion during that time. I have always loved fashion. I used to play dress-up in my grandma’s clothes when I was young. About a year ago, a friend and I designed and created two bridal gowns for a high school project. This was really fun to do, and we felt appreciated.”

She had a major debut—opening Dior Spring 2017 Couture.

“Opening the Dior Haute Couture show as an exclusive last January was my best Paris experience [to date], and one of my most memorable ever. It was an unbelievably beautiful show, and it felt like I landed in a fairy tale. I’m very thankful for getting to have that extraordinary opportunity!”
When off-duty, you’re more likely to find her camping or cooking than partying.

“Although I enjoy luxury, I love to go back to basics. During summer holiday I spend the nights in a tent and light a campfire every now and then. I love cooking and baking as well, especially for my friends. They come over almost every week to have a healthy dinner at my place.”
There’s one photography duo she’d love to work with next.

“Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin are among my favorites, but there are so many talented photographers and great magazines, it would be a massive list to name them all!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odisabura
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->