Fendi F/W 2004

pradaromance

Reaction score
i like this collection, but i dont think it is a special as some of the others (Prada etc.)

I haven't seen the whole thing but I love what I've seen so far!!! Thank you for the pics!

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Feb 27th, 2004 - 7:05 am
i like this collection, but i dont think it is a special as some of the others (Prada etc.)
i'm with you-tons of fur-as usual and i love that Karl always uses purple somewhere in the fendi collection...it's still one of my fave colors...that first look is the best one in the show-imo...i also LOVE those bracelets... :heart:

the shoes :yuk: ...i would seriously laugh at anyone who was victim enough to appear in public wearing those...strictly editorial... :innocent:

thx for posting :flower:

:shock: :sick: :yuk: :doh:

post-19-1077884014.jpg

I appreciate that Karl wanted to do a thoroughly futuristic look this season with no roots in the past. However, these dark, dingy colors are so heavy and unflattering. And the models all look positively DEAD! Corpse chic for fall 2004! I mean, really could these girls be any thinner or paler? How scary!

I thought this look on Maria Carla was stunning...I shudder to think of what that fur would cost... :blink:

I like the futuristic look :flower: especially the first piece! the colours may be a little somber, but they work well

i love the fabrics.......except the denim -i agree w/ chik on the colors, something about the fendi palette always fall short to my eye. however, the mettalics, and fluid , crepe thin fabrics,and accessories are so luxe :blush: the last dress posted that mariacarla wore :wacko: :heart: fendi always has a barberella edge, im glad this season was lighter on that.

oh, and those shoes....another chloe accident in the works. :cry:

I'm torn. I like it, and yet, it doesn't thrill me. Some of the pieces are great like that beige-y look on MariaCarla and some of the eggplant evening dresses. But it's totally not what is going on in fashion right now. I just don't know, mabye it'll grow on me, or mabye I'll hate it.....only time will tell. :wacko:

FENDI imo has got horrible fashion. its very plain, very boring and just too conservative to be liked. the colors are quite bad and unflattering for ANY skin tone. :yuk:

the only thing I tend to always like at FENDI are the FURS :flower: :heart:

the accessories were also quite disappointing :(

Love the shoes...I'd wear them if they came in a size 45...

Love the furs as usual...

Nice colours too...

Heh...I think I'm warped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->